SASS Wire Forum

Soap

Utah Bob #35998

Smells good and lathers nicely. Haven’t tasted it.

KWEL

Where did ya find it?

OLG 

Duluth trading company

I say skip the soap.....and just go straight to the bottle!

Image result for gene wilder drinking blazing saddles gif

My wife makes soap.  It is the greatest stuff ever.  She has made it with beer but never hard liquor.  That would be a waste of good liquor.  Alcohol abuse.  She uses all kinds of oils and fats in her soap.  One of the best batches she made was made with bear fat.  Her relatives still talk about it.  I can go down in the shop, come back with the greasiest, nastiest hands and after using her soap they come out shiny, clean and soft.

Best as I can tell, from what people are saying on this thread, it's bath soap that smells like whiskey.

One of the ingredients is actually bourbon.  :)

AA529015-F6E4-49B0-8F5C-EC6E98ADB978.jpeg

KWEL

Where did ya find it?

OLG 

RRiveter does too.  If I can add a shameless plug for them, they are an outstanding outfit.  They employ spouses of deployed military personnel to make their purses etc.  I have one and love it!!  I've gifted a couple as well.  I highly recommend checking them out.

I don’t think, in my line of work, the smell of bourbon would go over real well on the job. :lol:

Then again, going for a ride with my boss for the D&A test might be a way to kill a couple of hours...and wipe out a hundred “Attaboys”.  :blink:

I don’t think, in my line of work, the smell of bourbon would go over real well on the job. :lol:

Then again, going for a ride with my boss for the D&A test might be a way to kill a couple of hours...and wipe out a hundred “Attaboys”.  :blink:

It doesn't actully make you smell like bourbon. :D

Archived