SASS Wire Forum

FOUND: Leather Drawstring loading/unloading table bags?

I've got a new shooter who saw one of those leather, drawstring bags that you use to gather your empties at the unloading table.

I thought that I remembered J. Hornaday having them, but don't see it on their website anymore.

Does anyone have a source for these?

Thanks,

Try Crown Royal bags.

colonel littlton has really nice leather.  but its a little on the spendy side! 

https://www.colonellittleton.com/shop/leather-possibles-bag-no2/

Thanks guys.  Those are very close, but I'm looking for the one that opens almost flat that you can eject shells from your revolver then dump shotgun shells and rifle brass into.  The ones I've seen fold out about 9" when open.

For others that might be interested, here's what I think Rolan is talking about:20191215_080321_compress8.thumb.jpg.f8a18d2e1c7d70c889cc5aac9c4ee95e.jpg20191215_080309_compress42.thumb.jpg.4fc58ee97a11245f05284fcb0dfce2a8.jpg

Denham's

192 Blair Rd,

Albertville, Alabama 35950

(256) 878-3641

I still use the two bags, one for .45s and the other for tens, I received at the 2006 EOT. I'm afraid that they are close to being needed to replace. Similar to me!!!!  :lol:

I use a little bucket lined with a baggie with decals on two sides with my alias.  The bucket hangs from my shooting cart off hooks.  I use a second one on the other side of the cart for my live shotgun shells.  I have a heavy cloth Wells Fargo Bag that I use for the shotgun hulls.

i think what rolan krapps posted is what was in discussion by OP but ive seen them with a block fitted for 20 rounds of caliber you shoot that work great at both loading and unloading table , it allows one device to be carried through the stage hung from the belt in some way and makes life so much simpler , then add a pusher for the loading gate that fits a belt loop and you solved two other issues , pinching a finger in the gate and hanging from the belt conveniently , if i could start over ......

Archived