SASS Wire Forum

Ken? Is that you??

Utah Bob #35998

Yeah. Barbie’s boyfriend is now a professional barista. With a man bun! :lol::blink:

86711D78-4E09-4AFB-B8CF-02D1B65EED3B.jpeg

Is another part of him laying on a beach somewhere? ...Or is it in Barbie’s purse?  :lol:

I heard this on the radio. “Somehow, even though Ken has no man parts, they’ve managed to emasculate him anyway.” :lol:

I heard this on the radio. “Somehow, even though Ken has no man parts, they’ve managed to emasculate him anyway.” :lol:

That’s hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

When I saw it, I thought it was Ken’s boyfriend.

I think Barbie identifies as Ken’s boyfriend.:rolleyes:

I shudder to think what they might do to Barbie. :unsure:

Well there's Ken and Barbie what's next in the sicko liberal minds? A transgender doll named ??????

I remember a MAD from the 60s. They had a little story about those 11 inch fashion dolls, complete with photographs.

I don't remember what they called Ken and Barbie - had to use different name so they did not get sued. They also had Ken's friend - G. I. Joey.

And they showed Barbie with all of her fancy clothes and her cars and her townhouse.

Then they showed Ken at the draft board wearing Barbie's skirt, sweater, pearls and heels, "because he does not wish to become a G. I. Joey".

The last picture was Ken, wearing men's clothing and holding a suitcase. Dressing up in women's clothing had not worked, so now he was going to Canada.

I shudder to think what they might do to Barbie. :unsure:

I shudder to think about all the Pards who've posted a comment on this thread

about Ken or Barbie.

:lol::lol:  :o

..........Widder

I don't really care if a man wants to wear his hair long.  I'd do it myself if I didn't have to fit in the corporate world.  However, the guys that tie their hair up on the top of their heads, stop it.  You aren't a Samurai.  It is not a man bun.  It is a douche knot.  You look ridiculous. 

I don't really care if a man wants to wear his hair long.  I'd do it myself if I didn't have to fit in the corporate world.  However, the guys that tie their hair up on the top of their heads, stop it.  You aren't a Samurai.  It is not a man bun.  It is a douche knot.  You look ridiculous. 

........ whot he said ...

They couldn’t care less what we think. :lol:

Archived