SASS Wire Forum

First County to Form Militia in Response to New Virginia Gun Laws

Charlie T Waite

The American hating political party has certainly opened a door...;)

Hopefully more counties will follow suit. This entire virginia thing really feels like the beginnings of another civil war. Lets pray they can keep it in check before it reaches that point. With that many counties claiming 2a sanctuary status it's curious how the state level officials got into power with an anti gun agenda. I'm not a political person but when our constitutional rights are being jeopardized it does draw me in. idk I have no answers but all of us should have pulled our heads out of the sand when california started getting out of hand with gun control. 1 state starts a snowball effect in time. I really feel like we the people (of all states) need to rise up together help put an end to this before it goes any further. How? I haven't a clue.  I will be following this as best as I can though. 

……how the state level officials got into power with an anti gun agenda."

Over 90 Million Eligible Voters Didn’t Vote in the 2016 Presidential Election

"Over 231 million Americans are eligible to vote. However, based on early results from the 2016 Presidential election, just over 130 million of them voted for either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. In some of the key battleground states that decided the election, less than a few thousand votes decided the result, proving how important every vote really is and how important it is to motivate your party."

Remember, Trump won the Electoral Vote but Hillary won the Popular Vote.

Archived