SASS Wire Forum

GETTING OUT OF THE GAME NEW NEVER FIRED COLT CUSTOM SHOP SAA ARMY FOR SALE

Tinpan McGurk

Well pards, I am getting down to the “Last of the Last”  LATER POST-1890 STYLE FRAME AND I PAID EXTRA TO HAVE FIRE BLUED SCREWS CONDITION NIB UN-FIRED STLL IN THE GREASE 

THE BP FRAMED ONE IS SPF

Late 3rd gen SAA in .45 Colt 7 ½” barrels.  New in the box,  never fired, no turn ring, still in the factory grease, all paperwork etc, and Colt Custom Shop boxes.

Custom Shop all blued finish, post-1890 style frame,  removable cylinder bushing .  

$1,900.00  NOW $1,800.00 plus shipping and insurance.  Personal check or USPS Money Order are fine but no Paypal.

Must ship FFL to FFL.  All Federal, state and local laws apply so make sure this is legal to ship to your jurisdiction as I know both MA and CA have restrictions so there may be others..

Shipping will vary depending on where you are and I will insure it for the full amount.  I will send tracking number to you as soon as it leaves my ffl..he’s good about shipping stuff but it does take him a couple of days.

PM with any questions

Thanks for looking and thanks to all for their best wishes…I wish all of you and your families a good holiday season, and a happy and healthy New Year

Tinpan McGurk SASS# 82891

_1SAAregframe.JPG

_3SAAregframe.JPG

_2SAAregframe.JPG

_5SAAregframe_LI.jpg

The frame is deep blue. This was a custom option by the Colt Custom Shop since Colt's's standard SAA finishes were Color Case Hardened or Nickel.  I have never had much luck with Nickel finishes but I wanted something a bit different so went with the blue.

Its a bit hard to see in the pics because the revolver is still in the original factory grease. 

Tinpan McGurk

Had a couple of pards ask if I had one that matched this finish...I have another one just like it but with the post 1890's style frame and I paid extra for fire bluled screws but blue finish etc like the first one...

• 1 month later...

Archived