SASS Wire Forum

Funny, in a mean sorta way

Alpo

Just saw this little video clip.

There's Daddy. Great big hulking muscular guy. Sitting at the table, and across from him is a little kid.

Lying on the table if a Mickey Mouse doll about 3 ft tall.

Daddy is feeding the kid. Or trying to. He offers a spoonful of food, and the kid shakes his head no.

Daddy puts the spoon back in the bowl. Picks up Mickey. Offers him a spoonful of food. With his other hand he makes Mickey shake his head.

He drops the spoon and precedes to pound the living hell out of Mickey. Throws him back down on the table.

Gets a spoonful of food and offers it to the little kid. Little kid opens his mouth.

Just like that old saying.

Some people learn from reading about it.

Some people learn from watching others.

And then you got the people they have to pee on the electric fence themselves.

Looks like that little kid is the second type.

That's the way I learned to eat lettuce and avacado?

It would be funny in a cynical, dark, cop-humor sort of way if I didn't have PTSD from all the human suffering I've seen people cause other people.  I've investigated some whoppers of child abuse cases, including a father who repeatedly raped his own 4 year-old daughter and then dipped her in scalding hot water to destroy the evidence.  It boiled the flesh off of her body from the mid-point down.  I managed not to murder him, but sometimes when I have nightmares I wonder if that was the right decision.

Not funny at all when you have investigated as many child abuse cases as I have YOU might understand. Tell me how funny it is when you have to observe the autopsy of a child beaten to death by his father or the forensic exam of a toddler whose reproductive system was destroyed by her father raping her. Emotional abuse is every bit as painful and scarring as physical abuse,

Go back to your stupid attention getting questions

Archived