SASS Wire Forum

Thank You Mernickle Holsters!

Colt Laredo

Wanted to give a big thank you to Howlin' Wolf at Mernickle.

At Bordertown we went into his tent to order a full new set of holsters and shotgun belt for my daughter. We picked one out and said we'll be back at the end of the match.

Howlin' Wolf was on our posse and had a chance to observe my daughter shooting gunfighter during the match.

When we came back to buy, he said she needed something different than we originally picked out. And he was right.

My daughter loved the new gunfighter set he picked out and we ordered it on the spot fully customized.

I really appreciated the personal attention Howlin' Wolf gave to my daughter to make sure she had the right set for her shooting style.

The leather came back in less than 6 weeks and was exactly as ordered, even all the customized items.

We have bought all our leather from Mernickle for years now and will certainly continue to do so.

Thank you  Howlin' Wolf and Mernickle.

:)I am pleased to agree. I have shot Warthog Holy Black gunfighter with Mernickle holsters and cartridge belt "forever" and they are awesome. :D Despite  the many states, clubs and thousands of rounds, they remain in perfect shape! :lol:

I like my Mernickle rigs so much I even put up with the crappy Aussie dollar and the postage cost of International mail.

My latest one landed in Aust three days ago so knowing Australia Post I probably have a few days yet to wait:(

Howling Wolf and Family, Ivey Wild and Diamond Blaze are a class act.  Love them all.  Ya the big white mutt too.

Wanted to give a big thank you to Howlin' Wolf at Mernickle.

At Bordertown we went into his tent to order a full new set of holsters and shotgun belt for my daughter. We picked one out and said we'll be back at the end of the match.

Howlin' Wolf was on our posse and had a chance to observe my daughter shooting gunfighter during the match.

When we came back to buy, he said she needed something different than we originally picked out. And he was right.

My daughter loved the new gunfighter set he picked out and we ordered it on the spot fully customized.

I really appreciated the personal attention Howlin' Wolf gave to my daughter to make sure she had the right set for her shooting style.

The leather came back in less than 6 weeks and was exactly as ordered, even all the customized items.

We have bought all our leather from Mernickle for years now and will certainly continue to do so.

Thank you  Howlin' Wolf and Mernickle.

You are most welcome, i am so happy she loves the new rig.  Cant wait to see her use it. 

Thanks for the review as well. 

H.Wolf

Howling Wolf and Family, Ivey Wild and Diamond Blaze are a class act.  Love them all.  Ya the big white mutt too.

Cant wait to see you two at Winter Range..

H.Wolf

Better stop this didn't win crap-crap

Meet Howling Wolfe and family at Bordertown.  They understand the needs of the Cowboy Action Shooter.  Howling Wolfe spent some time working on my  rig to get the cant I was looking for.  I never would have known the metal in the high performance rig could be adjusted so much.  Really enjoy the results.  Thank you.  

Here ya go. 

IMG_20191206_163336467.jpg

Wow, that's a nice outfit. 

Thank you for sharing. I keep looking at different company's rigs for when I figure out what my shooting style is and I keep coming back to Mernickle's.

Merry Christmas! 

Hendo

Archived