SASS Wire Forum

SPF WTS or Trade 1873 Uberti 20" short rifle

Wild Walt. 92206

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have for sale a super nice 1873 Uberti Short Rifle 38/357.  It was purchased from Evil Roy Shooting School in 2012 or 2013.  It had the full action job on it from Griner Gunworks when purchased.  It later had the Slixsprings straight trigger added, along with the safety notch in the hammer filled in with JB weld, so it can be restored with simply removing the JB weld.  The work included milling the brass carrier to lighten it up.

I am not sure which generation the short stroke is.  The photo with the lever open shows the length of the stroke.   It includes the original links and lifter that was removed when the action job was done.

The wood is very nice with only one or two very minor dings that you have to really look for to see.

The bluing and color case is still super nice.  I think that this only saw one match or two, and then was put away.  

This is a super nice rifle ready to go.  The only reason I am selling it is that I recently got the chance to purchase a Carty Miroku 1873.

Price is $1325 shipped to your FFL as long as they will accept shipment from a private individual.

I am in NE Indiana and would gladly meet you FTF for an inspection.

I am thinking of shooting some Classic Cowboy.  I would consider a trade for a pair of 45 Colt caliber pistols (prefer stainless or nickel 4 5/8).  I am looking for the low/wide hammer style pistols.

rifle 11.jpg

rilfe 13.jpg

rifle 1.jpg

rifle 2.jpg

rifle 3.jpg

rifle 8.jpg

rifle 10.jpg

rifle 6.jpg

rifle 7.jpg

rifle 9.jpg

rifle 16.jpg

rifle 12.jpg