SASS Wire Forum

State line Scott

El Rio Rojo, SASS #6793

???

I think he is trying to contact State Line Scott, a shooting buddy of our's from longgg ago. Long before any of you were around.

Ah, makes sense now. Of course it would have been clearer had he prefaced with Looking For.

Just saying.

el Rio,  You can send Scott a msg . I just sent one to Stateline here > click the link, then click the square with MESSAGE in it.

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/profile/38695-stateline/

The only dude I know that is older than I am is Rio Rojo.

I think he shot once at Bar 3 last summer - maybe 3 stages.

:P;) Youth and enthusiasm are no match for old age and treachery!!!:rolleyes::lol::)

No longer have anything left to prove, we shoot when we are comfortable.

I think he is trying to contact State Line Scott, a shooting buddy of our's from longgg ago. Long before any of you were around.

well...not all :D

Top of the Mark, Ma!  I've got artificial eyes, artificial ears, artificial teeth, and arthritis.  If I can get a few more artificial parts, I will be good to go.  I miss the good times we had shooting in Texarkana, but I am also enjoying the weather in South Central Texas.  Merry Christmas and happy New Year and say hello to them that remembers me.:FlagAm:

Modern medicine and pharmacy keeps me shooting. ;) I have finally reached the age where I go to matches and they say "Here's your category winners buckle do you want to shoot anyway!" :D

Archived