SASS Wire Forum

Gun Confiscation Is Here

Ripsaw

Dozens of additional counties and cities have joined the 2A Sanctuary status roles. A couple counties are avoiding the issue, despite thousands of 2A supporters.  Chesterfield (suburbs just south of Richmond, 350,000 residents) has equivocated and failed to vote.   Rural counties are all signing on.  More county meetings tomorrow.  Status map, Rockingham county (est, 3000 supporters) and Chesterfield (hallway shown, thousands inside meeting room and outside), 

Latest development at the state level. Governor has threatened "consequences" to locales that approve these resolutions.   State officials have been calling cities and threatening to withhold funding for police departments.  Counties are not subject to the funding blackmail. Cities are mostly ignoring the threats. 

78071816_10156590970151611_1637904624646094848_o.png

78480541_10217206758453838_2305210940351578112_n.jpg

78723089_10220007938339452_6971056831388975104_n.jpg

Several more counties passed 2A resolutions today, including my county. Our Sheriff, following about a dozen quite eloquent speakers during the public comment session, stood up and said neither he nor any of his deputies had any intention of enforcing such unconstitutional laws.  

So far, state officials have called localities and threatened to withhold police funding, the Governor (Mr. Blackface/KKK and infanticide supporter) Ralph Northam, threatened "consequences" and a Democrat state senator advocated calling out the National Guard to enforce the new laws. 

The crowds at these meetings just keep getting bigger and bigger. 3000-6000 in some places. Huge crowds. 

Amazing. Tens of thousands of armed citizens assembling across the state. Not one report of violence, no mass murders. 

There is a 2A rally in Richmond 1-20-20 at the State Capitol.  It's MLK day, a holiday, so many people are off from work but the state legislature is in session. It's "lobby day."   Buses are being organized from outlying areas. Would welcome any of our brothers and sisters from neighboring states if you want to join the fun. I'm guessing 100k+ will show up in Richmond that day.  

Several more counties passed 2A resolutions today, including my county. Our Sheriff, following about a dozen quite eloquent speakers during the public comment session, stood up and said neither he nor any of his deputies had any intention of enforcing such unconstitutional laws.  

So far, state officials have called localities and threatened to withhold police funding, the Governor (Mr. Blackface/KKK and infanticide supporter) Ralph Northam, threatened "consequences" and a Democrat state senator advocated calling out the National Guard to enforce the new laws. 

The crowds at these meetings just keep getting bigger and bigger. 3000-6000 in some places. Huge crowds. 

Amazing. Tens of thousands of armed citizens assembling across the state. Not one report of violence, no mass murders. 

There is a 2A rally in Richmond 1-20-20 at the State Capitol.  It's MLK day, a holiday, so many people are off from work but the state legislature is in session. It's "lobby day."   Buses are being organized from outlying areas. Would welcome any of our brothers and sisters from neighboring states if you want to join the fun. I'm guessing 100k+ will show up in Richmond that day.  

Note that they are assembling in places where firearms are prohibited, so do we want to describe them as "armed citizens"? They're already screwed.

Note that they are assembling in places where firearms are prohibited, so do we want to describe them as "armed citizens"? They're already screwed.

The point is, these citizens have access to firearms and did not use them to harm others. 

We ain't screwed yet.  

There is an effort now afoot to recall the governor. 

latest map 121219.png

Demographics are going to win out in the end.  I am the only gun owner on our cul-de-sac.  There used to be two of us but the other one died of cancer related to Agent Orange.  Everyone else is under 50.  They don’t own guns, and in many cases, have never even held a gun in their hands.  It’s just not their thing.

They accept the fact that my owning guns is a little “out there” but I do keep them cased coming and going.  No one has actually seen my guns.

Some idiot was seen carrying an AR through a wooded area near a primary school not long ago.  The pro 2A folks lost a lot of ground with that little stunt.  Even though the cops said he was within his rights, the alarmed mothers were all for banning guns of all kinds to protect their children.  It’s hard to have a conversation in an emotionally charged environment like that.

I don’t know how we can stop the relentless march toward invalidating the 2A.  Our numbers are shrinking and their numbers are growing.  

Demographics are going to win out in the end.  I am the only gun owner on our cul-de-sac.  There used to be two of us but the other one died of cancer related to Agent Orange.  Everyone else is under 50.  They don’t own guns, and in many cases, have never even held a gun in their hands.  It’s just not their thing.

They accept the fact that my owning guns is a little “out there” but I do keep them cased coming and going.  No one has actually seen my guns.

Some idiot was seen carrying an AR through a wooded area near a primary school not long ago.  The pro 2A folks lost a lot of ground with that little stunt.  Even though the cops said he was within his rights, the alarmed mothers were all for banning guns of all kinds to protect their children.  It’s hard to have a conversation in an emotionally charged environment like that.

I don’t know how we can stop the relentless march toward invalidating the 2A.  Our numbers are shrinking and their numbers are growing.  

You start at the Voting booth. 

Then you take your Grandkids shooting and get them involved in shooting sports .

If you have no Grandkids go to your nephews and Nieces  .

And there kids .

I have 5 Grandsons .

I have bought every one a Henry lever Action rifle and life time memberships to the NRA .

We go shooting on the weekends up to our Cabin Property. 

They are going to grow up with guns and know they have to fight to keep there rights .

Rooster 

The state senator who penned SB16 has now admitted that he really had no intention of his proposed bill being passed by the General Assembly. As a result of his reckless use of his power as a state senator to submit legislation, he has caused, by some measure, a panic across the state.  

There is now an official effort, with an attorney leading the effort, to recall that state senator. He is in Fairfax county, a blue area, and ran unopposed in the last election.  They need 4000 signatures from District 35 residents to go to court.  

https://www.facebook.com/virginialawoffice/videos/2787726394611129/

Rockingham County meeting the other night.   Stunning. 

rockingham 4.jpg

Archived