SASS Wire Forum

Ruger 10/22 with Briley Custom Package

Dutch Al #22045

Ruger 10/22, caliber 22 Long Rifle.  This is a Ruger 10/22 modified with a Briley Customl Package.  The Briley custom package consists of a heavy match grade barrel, action/trigger job, Hogue stock (overmolded with rubber coating), and a cantilever scope mount.  The cantilever scope mount attaches directly to the barrel, preventing any zero change.  This rifle is capable of 3/8 inch groups at 50 yards, with good ammunition.  I believe it may do even better with selected match ammunition.  The rifle is equipped with a Leupold 6X scope, with parallax set for 50 yards.  This rifle is ready to go for the various rimfire events such as steel challenge, etc.

Price is $995 plus shipping

JPG_4918.JPG

JPG_4919.JPG

JPG_4958.JPG

JPG_4959.JPG

JPG_4960.JPG

JPG_4961.JPG

JPG_4962.JPG

JPG_4963.JPG

JPG_4964.JPG

That's a mighty fine looking rifle you got there.  By any chance are you interested in any trades?  Kindly email me at dlaprade@bellsouth.net.  Thank you for your time.

Doug

Hello Frenchie,

Thanks for your kind words.  It is indeed a fine looking rifle, and it shoots just as good as it looks.  Sorry to say, I am not really looking trades.  I am trying to clean out my safe, so I would much prefer a cash deal.  I appreciate your interest. 

Regards

Dutch Al 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived