SASS Wire Forum

Three officers down in three days

Henry T Harrison

Three police officers shot and killed in the line of duty in three days. I can’t even begin to comprehend how their families must feel this Christmas season. Rest In Peace my brothers in blue your shift is over and we will take it from here

:( It will never end if we continue to allow the courts to politic from the bench. It will never end as long as our injustice system allows a revolving door for criminals. It will never end as long as prisons are soft on inmates who should have no rights for capital crimes. It will never end until police have the shackles of rules and requirements removed and be allowed to do their jobs. It will never end as long as bureaucrats and PC police chiefs cow-tow to political scum. It will never end as long as we have a media that glorifies and helps propagate low-life lifestyles while pizzing all over the Constitution, truth, justice and the American way. :angry:

:( It will never end if we continue to allow the courts to politic from the bench. It will never end as long as our injustice system allows a revolving door for criminals. It will never end as long as prisons are soft on inmates who should have no rights for capital crimes. It will never end until police have the shackles of rules and requirements removed and be allowed to do their jobs. It will never end as long as bureaucrats and PC police chiefs cow-tow to political scum. It will never end as long as we have a media that glorifies and helps propagate low-life lifestyles while pizzing all over the Constitution, truth, justice and the American way. :angry:

Police killings wax and wane. There was a War on Cops back in the 70s. That’s when we started wearing body armor. Then things got better. Then they got worse. 
It will end when the last psychotic criminal is dead. Which is to say never, unfortunately. As for the cause of the seemingly over abundance of violent psychos in society....that’s way above my pay grade. :(

It will end when enough good people get sick of it and demand that all of the things that Pat enumerated are done and then force the issue with a few lynchings or back yard firing squads.  It will take a full on national effort with no holds barred, but I fear that not enough care to make it happen.

Archived