SASS Wire Forum

Georgia State Shoot in May???

Rancho Roy

Thanks...Will be my first time at your shoot. Can't wait. I hear its amazing! Well, that's what Fast Eddie said.....

I hope that you find many people who agree with Eddie’s assessment, I know I do. Looking forward to meeting you in person...please look me up when you’re there. 

Kajun

How come black powder entrants don't get dinner. Is that because we are filthy after the match?

How come black powder entrants don't get dinner. Is that because we are filthy after the match?

The limiting factor for the size of the Georgia State match is the Banquet facility.  If Black Powder Match shooters get banquet tickets the number of people shooting the main match would have to be reduced.

:( So we are second class citizens? :wub:

:wacko: I guess that I don't understand. I am a BP shooter and I always shoot BP in main matches. Did I miss something?^_^

:wacko: I guess that I don't understand. I am a BP shooter and I always shoot BP in main matches. Did I miss something?^_^

I think perhaps you did.  If you're shooting the main 10 stage match as BP, then of course you get banquet tickets.  If you sign up for the six stage exclusively BP match before the State Main match you don't get banquet tickets with that.   Is that what you're referring to?

I missed that! :huh:

Mud ? Do you plan on attending ?

this will be my first year shooting the State match in Frontiersmen, can we shoot both the BP and the main?

or do I shoot Frontiersmen in the BP and 49r in the main?

im confused !?

Mud ? Do you plan on attending ?

this will be my first year shooting the State match in Frontiersmen, can we shoot both the BP and the main?

or do I shoot Frontiersmen in the BP and 49r in the main?

im confused !?

You can shoot whatever you want in either match.  They're not connected.

You can shoot whatever you want in either match.  They're not connected.

What Capt. Bill said, the BP match is a separate GA State BP Match held the day before the GA State SASS Championship is held.  The categories on each application is what you sign up to shoot during that application's match. T-Square, you can shoot Frontiersman in the BP match and B Western in the main match if you choose, the two matches are mutually exclusive (for all you math majors out there).

If anyone has any other questions please ask me here and send me a PM and I'll make sure you got the information you are requesting.

Kajun

Save me a spot. I want camping too.

I'm not sure we can work you in. I'll check with the people who handle all that & see if I can work you in. Might be some small strings attached, but nothing too painful.

Wouldn't it be great if Jackaroo showed up to shoot with us.

It would! Let's pool our money & buy him a plane ticket. I have $5 I could let go!

It would! Let's pool our money & buy him a plane ticket. I have $5 I could let go!

I'm not rich like you, Max, but I'll come up with $5 even if I have to borrow it from ya.

Filling out my 2020 calendar....

Is the Georgia  Stampede At South River on Wednesday, Thursday Friday , May 13-15, 2020 at stated on the application form???

Filling out my 2020 calendar....

Is the Georgia  Stampede At South River on Wednesday, Thursday Friday , May 13-15, 2020 at stated on the application form???

No, it's May 14-16, 2020, that's Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The date on the graphic on the application is incorrect and I'll see that it gets fixed....I didn't do the edit but I'll talk with the proper person and it'll get fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

Kajun

Archived