SASS Wire Forum

LAST PRICE REDUCTION -- USFA RODEO'S -- NIB -- CONSECUTIVE SET

Grown Ranger

NEW IN BOX -- Beautiful set of 5.5" bbl, matching serial number USFA Rodeo's. Includes the handgun sleeves and original boxes as shown in the photos (one box has a small corner crack in the cardboard).  Still time for the best present you could get -- HURRY!!!  Ruger coiled hand springs and other work -- old springs will be delivered to the new owner (as shown in photo).

The original owner kept these in his safe -- and I've kept them in my safe, since their purchase.

San Diego location or shipped to your FFL.  $2,100.00 or best reasonable offer.

USFA4.jpg.9199f02c6877d335acd0933bd456c2ba.jpg

USFA.jpg.7ad2c441c48370bcdde772618e217e03.jpg

usfa9.thumb.jpg.0839f28d85444ed2267e7fdb53185c08.jpg

usfa10.thumb.jpg.3421d26079d16839caa6b4ca9ebeef79.jpg

Are you saying, the Main Spring has been converted to Coil Spring??  Or a Coil Spring and Plunger for the Hand Spring??  Also appears the Trigger/Bolt Spring has been replaced??  Sorry but work done is not real clear.

You are correct.  The hand spring was converted to the Ruger style coil -- and the trigger bolt spring was replaced.  BTW, when I contacted Long Hunter (Jim) he wrote back to tell me that the correct description of this work performed on Rodeo's was Hammer Spring.

It would be the hand spring that they replaced by the coil and plunger, but this is NOT part of Long Hunters basic package

The bolt spring could have been replaced by either a flat or a wire spring

The mainspring HAS been replaced by a lighter flat spring as LH does not do a coil mainspring

I am probably wrong but I believe Bob Munden pioneered the coil mainspring conversion and AWA used it in one of their clones

Work done can be confusing without paperwork! I’ve bought more then one LOng Hunter USFAs  and folks selling them were unawares of what they had!

• Grown Ranger changed the title to USFA RODEO'S -- NIB -- CONSECUTIVE SET
  • Grown Ranger changed the title to REDUCED -- USFA RODEO'S -- NIB -- CONSECUTIVE SET

Archived