SASS Wire Forum

Made it to Tombstone

Tequila Shooter

Spoiler alert. The gunfights are scripted. ;)

Spoiler alert. The gunfights are scripted. ;)

Say it ain't so! Next you'll say pro wrestling is fake too.

Never been there Tequila, always wanted to go. Have fun and say hello to Wyatt.

I was there in 1997, we were there during the week and the gunfight was on the weekend. We did go to the court house and they had a recorded simulation of the court case against the Earps. We went to the Oriental and a great gun shop there!

I was there in 1997, we were there during the week and the gunfight was on the weekend. We did go to the court house and they had a recorded simulation of the court case against the Earps. We went to the Oriental and a great gun shop there!

The gun shop was Spangenberg's, which closed years ago.  There weren't any gun shops on Allen St. until last year.  A couple of the existing stores added a space for selling them.  Not as well stocked as Spangenberg's used to be, but a nice selection of mostly "cowboy" guns.

Heard of "shop to you drop" well that was today.  The wife bought 2 new outfits and she bought me a pair of gunfighter boots as an early Christmas gift.  I like the boots + they're made in the USA.  Tonight it's drinks and music before we leave tomorrow. 

We spent a couple of days in Tombstone in 2018 "on our way" from Oregon to Winter Range. We liked it so much we're going back in 2020...

I hit one of my bucket list things I made it to Tombstone last night. Had dinner at Big Nose Kate’s.  Now going to see a gunfight. 

Kate is buried up here in or near Prescott.  Stop off to say hello on the way to the cemetery.

Heard of "shop to you drop" well that was today.  The wife bought 2 new outfits and she bought me a pair of gunfighter boots as an early Christmas gift.  I like the boots + they're made in the USA.  Tonight it's drinks and music before we leave tomorrow. 

I hope you visited Bronco Trading and Vintage Cowgirl as they are staunch SASS supporters and great contributors to Bordertown - the Az State Championship CAS match. 

I hope you visited Bronco Trading and Vintage Cowgirl as they are staunch SASS supporters and great contributors to Bordertown - the Az State Championship CAS match. 

We did go to both places but I didn't know that they were SASS supporters :o.  I have to say that I wish we could've had 1 or 2 more days.  I heard some people talking and they said they loved Bisbee.  @Forty Rod SASS 3935 we're heading back to Mississippi from here, hopefully next time out this way we'll get to Tuscon and Prescott. 

Archived