SASS Wire Forum

Sass shoots this weekend

Newlee SASS#5469

Happen to be in the San Fran Bay Area this weekend, does anyone know of any shoots within an hour’s drive? Looked on the SASS website but had trouble finding the local listings for shoots. Thanks for the help. Also looking for gun stores that SASS supporters in the area. I know about the one in SF. Would like to go north or east. Thanks again.

Yes!

Richmond roughriders holiday shoot is this Sunday. Lunch after the match. I'll look for more details I can't find them right now.

Richmond rod and gun club

3155 Goodrick ave

Richmond CA.

No worries. Richmond shoots rain or shine. Look me up. I'll be there. Do you have all the gear you need?

As for gun stores, look up Old West Gun room in El Cerrito. Big SASS supporter and lots of old west style guns. A couple of miles down the road is Golden Gate Western Wear. Great place for hats, boots, or clothes. Also a SASS supporter, at least locally. After that, there is a store in Martinez called Canyon Sports. Not my personal favorite, but probably the biggest inventory in the entire bay area that I know of. If I am wrong, someone please direct me to who is so I can check them out.

Archived