SASS Wire Forum

Cell phone injuries

Utah Bob #35998

I just saw on the news that there are an estimated 76,000 injuries annually due to people running into stuff, tripping, etc while looking at their phones. I’m not surprised. I saw a woman walk into a fish pond at a mall once. This a Tuesday I had three people walk out in front of my car in the parking lots of the grocery store and Walmart. I couldn’t wait to get out of town. :angry:

When people walk out in front of me I blow my horn. I don’t mean toot it, I lay on it and I glare at them. The initial reaction is surprise and fear, then anger, then concern that they just angered a crazy sonofa....

I have stopped being nice to morons. The other day this dipstick got angry because my cart was in his way as he strolled through Costco staring at his phone. I believe he called me something under his breath. I very loudly said “Quit staring at your phone idiot!” He looked at me like he thought he should say something then scurried away. 
One lady said “That was rude!”

I turned expecting that she was talking to me but she was looking at the fat moron scurrying away. She looked at me and laughed and said “I doubt that you made a dent.” Then she wheeled her cart away. 

I am getting pretty tired of these idiots. 

I am about to go watch my grandson play in his school band. The idiots and morons will be out in full force with their cell phones lighting up the auditorium and videoing every little thing....

"I am about to go watch my grandson play in his school band. The idiots and morons will be out in full force with their cell phones lighting up the auditorium and videoing every little thing.... "

Reminds me of watching our children march at half time at home football games. Never saw such a disrespectful bunch as the "Football Parents." Perhaps if their children had practiced as much and as hard as the marching band the football team wouldn't have stunk so bad.

Happens while walking in the mall, they're looking at their phones and walking straight at you! To avoid any harm or injury I walk around them but man am I tempted to just walk right into them!!:angry:

Happens while walking in the mall, they're looking at their phones and walking straight at you! To avoid any harm or injury I walk around them but man am I tempted to just walk right into them!!:angry:

Better yet, let them walk into you while you are standing still.

I wait until almost the last second and then say "Excuse me" in the loud, projecting voice I learned in the military.  That look of shock and surprise on their faces amuses me.

that just proves that we need more water features. They do an excellent job of making stupid expensive by drowning cell phones. 

I vote for more alligator and reptile displays...:D

Archived