SASS Wire Forum

High Noon at Tusco shooters book

Cheatin Charlie

After this years Tusco yearly shoot when I got home and reread the shooter handbook written by Prarie Dawg I was again impressed by background story written by him for each stage.  I know he has done this for years but I thought this issue was exceptionally well written, maybe it was because I had seen all the movies.  I looked at it this week and reread it again and was again impressed.  He has to spend a lot of time writing these books for our yearly shoot.  I must be getting soft in my old age but I wanted to express my appreciation to Dawg for the effort he puts into our sport.  You can call me cheap but this is all you are getting from me for Christmas.  Charlie

After this years Tusco yearly shoot when I got home and reread the shooter handbook written by Prarie Dawg I was again impressed by background story written by him for each stage.  I know he has done this for years but I thought this issue was exceptionally well written, maybe it was because I had seen all the movies.  I looked at it this week and reread it again and was again impressed.  He has to spend a lot of time writing these books for our yearly shoot.  I must be getting soft in my old age but I wanted to express my appreciation to Dawg for the effort he puts into our sport.  You can call me cheap but this is all you are getting from me for Christmas.  Charlie

I hate to agree with you on anything but you nailed it on this one! Dawg does a great job and Merry Christmas you old softy!;)

Don't feel too bad Cat.  I saw the Dawg settin wid Rye explaining the words too Rye too.  I are half blind so the pitchers don't help me too good.

Well that damned Dawg is an educated man ya know! :P

Dawg is an educated man but just not smart because he puts up with us

That’s cause we’re so lovable!!:lol:

Strange.  Dawg hasn't weighed in.  Anybody know where he is??

He's on his way back from Iowa, where he traded in his RV for a conversion van. They may be home now, not sure.

Archived