SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse - Velvet Glove

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Dear Folks,

Our dear friend and a great lady, Velvet Glove, is in need of prayers and good wishes.  She had a stroke yesterday.

For updates, check the following site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/83003574997/

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

In better days, at the 2012 Oregon State match.

Velvet Glove in SV Dress.jpg

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers on the way from Pinky and I. We have shot with her and her husband several times in the past. Very nice people. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. 

Prayers for a full and fast recovery. I have several friends that have had strokes in the last couple years 

Hey Allie,

for those of us who might be interested, can you PM us (me) her real name and address.

I think an abundance of Get Well and Christmas greetings might help cheer her up and let

her know we bid her well with our Prayers and well wishes.

Thanks

..........Widder (you also have my email)

Hey Allie,

for those of us who might be interested, can you PM us (me) her real name and address.

I think an abundance of Get Well and Christmas greetings might help cheer her up and let

her know we bid her well with our Prayers and well wishes.

Thanks

..........Widder (you also have my email)

Sending you an email.

Prayers on the Way

May God heal this great lady.

Prayers from Sassy and Billy.

Prayers heading south from this side of the Medicine Line.

From the FB site in the OP:

"Update on Michele from Freddy.
EEG results back, NO seizure activity, yeah! Sedation increased because she seemed uncomfortable. A stroke is also known as a “brain injury” and this injury will sometimes cause the brain to swell. Will do another ct in am to determine amount of fluid from swelling in brain. May have to place a shunt to drain fluid to help relieve the pressure. Arterial line placed in order to monitor blood pressure constantly. Thank you all for the prayers....
Michele looked good tonight and appeared to be resting comfortably. We have had some inquiries regarding her room number. She is in CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs, ICU room 362. However, the ICU respectfully request to not send flowers while patients are in ICU due to limited space within the room with all the life monitoring equipment, IV pumps and ventilators. However, cards are welcome if you want to send one. The address would be:
Michele Hunter
CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs
300 Werner Street
Hot Springs, AR. 71913

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers! Please continue to pray for Michele and Freddy"

Michele and family added to the prayer list. Hoping for full recovery.

Archived