SASS Wire Forum

Florida Drivers.....Geez

Cypress Sun

Who was driving. Bo or Luke? Yeeeehaaaa!

My bet is that it was one of the thousands of people who fled Illinois due to the continually rising taxes.

Guy got into a low speed chase down near Key West several years ago on a stole backhoe that blocked the bridge into town.  A bunch of folks online were talking smack about how bad Southern drivers were- until a follow up to the initial article stated that his Wisconsin driver's license had already been revoked.  My answer was 'Snow bird' and got a big laugh from the South Florida folks on the site.

That's one of the thing that makes Flori-duh so special. 

Not only do you have to deal with the home grown, local crazies but they also import them, in mass quantities at certain times of the year like right now, from all over the world, too.

Guy got into a low speed chase down near Key West several years ago on a stole backhoe that blocked the bridge into town.  A bunch of folks online were talking smack about how bad Southern drivers were- until a follow up to the initial article stated that his Wisconsin driver's license had already been revoked.  My answer was 'Snow bird' and got a big laugh from the South Florida folks on the site.

That's one of the thing that makes Flori-duh so special. 

Not only do you have to deal with the home grown, local crazies but they also import them, in mass quantities at certain times of the year like right now, from all over the world, too.

It’s gravity. Stuff tends to flow downhill all the way to Florida. I spent 50 years there.

No income tax. No snow. I guess it’s to be expected.

Well, I guess if you suddenly find yourself in need of a new car that's as good a place as any. :huh:

Well take your trade-in whether you drive it, pull it or, fly it in.

Archived