SASS Wire Forum

WTB .45 ACP cylinder

Beartrap

Just a thought if I was looking for this I would find a 38/357 cylinder and have it chambered to what I wanted and timed 

with my gun. these cylinders are more plentiful. A friend of mine had a pair of consecutive numbered vaquero's was cleaning them 

after a range session on reassembly got the cylinders switched and had problems until he corrected the problem.

Moses #5964 life

Beartrap

Just a thought if I was looking for this I would find a 38/357 cylinder and have it chambered to what I wanted and timed 

with my gun. these cylinders are more plentiful. A friend of mine had a pair of consecutive numbered vaquero's was cleaning them 

after a range session on reassembly got the cylinders switched and had problems until he corrected the problem.

Moses #5964 life

The 38/357 cylinders are shorter than the bigger bores, one theory is that you would be unable to put 45/44 cylinder into 38/357 barreled frame.

Archived