SASS Wire Forum

The Mental Game

Ozark Okie

Dang,  I thought FJT had won the lottery and moved away to his own island in the S.Pacific.

GREAT to see you on the Wire FJT.

LoL;

Dealing with some issues has kept me away for two years now. but I am slowly climbing back in.  It is a pleasure to hear from one of the finer gentlemen in the game.

Cheers,

FJT

Yes, you must have some sort of mental issue to play this game. Or playing this game will cause you a mental issue.

Everybody knows I don't shoot, but I have witnessed (scored & spotted) more stages than many of you have shot.  The best advice I can offer:  don't overthink it.  Only causes problems.  Find your level, compete against yourself (only), posse with shooters better than you, and if it's not fun, you're doing it wrong.

And the other 35% don't know which half..... :lol:

..........Widder

Speaking of mental. They say 1 out of 2 people are psychotic so I pushed my pard in front of a train so he wouldn't git me.

All jokes aside. First time I met Widder he was walking down the road so I picked him up and gave him a ride. He said "ain't you scared I'm a serial killer or something"? I looked at him and said, "Naw. The chances of two being in the same car is astronomical".

:lol::ph34r:

Speaking of mental. They say 1 out of 2 people are psychotic so I pushed my pard in front of a train so he wouldn't git me.

All jokes aside. First time I met Widder he was walking down the road so I picked him up and gave him a ride. He said "ain't you scared I'm a serial killer or something"? I looked at him and said, "Naw. The chances of two being in the same car is astronomical".

:lol::ph34r:

That funny but. u both should have been worried. 

That funny but. u both should have been worried. 

Only thing worried me was he kept fartin'. Every time he would pop off, he'd blame my dog and start sayin I needed to get that dog out of there. Took him 10 minutes to realize I didn't even have my dog with me.

Archived