SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TN Mongo, SASS #61450

Ruger SB Hammers - Great Price

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021569210?pid=848561

The link above is to midwayusa.com.  They are selling SB hammers assemblies for $20.48 each.  The normal price is $39.99 each.  The picture shows a Blackhawk hammer, but what you get is a Super Blackhawk hammer assembly (the Super Blackhawk hammer and the Hunter Super Blackhawk hammer are identical).  I just received my order of 12 of these hammers - I bought them when they were $6 more each, which I thought was a good deal.

If you currently need Ruger SB hammers or, you just want to stock up, you're not going to beat this deal!

Edited by TN Mongo, SASS #61450
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I just ordered a couple - we'll see if they are the wide spur ones.  Hopefully they will be of that genre.

STL Suomi

I just received my order of these from them. Yes the have the plunger, spring and pin and are the wide spur. 
a great deal for sure!

• Like 1

John Barleycorn,  they include the pin and spring.

• Like 1

Just ordered 4, Thanks

The link above is to midwayusa.com.  They are selling SB hammers assemblies for $20.48 each.  The normal price is $39.99 each.  The picture shows a Blackhawk hammer, but what you get is a Super Blackhawk hammer assembly (the Super Blackhawk hammer and the Hunter Super Blackhawk hammer are identical).  I just received my order of 12 of these hammers - I bought them when they were $6 more each, which I thought was a good deal.

If you currently need Ruger SB hammers or, you just want to stock up, you're not going to beat this deal!

Thanks Mongo, I ordered a few.

Randy

Thanks for the heads up.  I just bought a few to squirrel away a few weeks ago.  At this price I can afford to order a few more.  Thanks again.

Thanks Pard,  never would have seen these if you had shared with the rest of us... Got mine a couple of days ago   GW

Showing $18.78 now, and in stock.

I thought I was getting a deal when I bought some more at $26.50 a pop.  What's really sad is I still have a pair I paid $39.99 each for before they want on clearance.

I think why they are clearing these out is because their listing shows a picture of a regular Blackhawk hammer and not a SB hammer.  They also state Hunter SB hammer in the text.  Some people don't know that the Hunter SB uses the same as a regular SB.  

I just ordered 8 - should be 5 left when it updates...

Dang just tried to order only one left guess I was two slow I tried to explain to the sales lady that pistols only come in pairs but she was unable to help me 

I just wanted to thank y'all in advance for buyin' them hammers. Y'all saved me from buying what I didn't need cuz I don't own any Vaqueros. 

Yet.... :D

I thought I was getting a deal when I bought some more at $26.50 a pop.  What's really sad is I still have a pair I paid $39.99 each for before they want on clearance.

I think why they are clearing these out is because their listing shows a picture of a regular Blackhawk hammer and not a SB hammer.  They also state Hunter SB hammer in the text.  Some people don't know that the Hunter SB uses the same as a regular SB.  

$39.99 again - same picture. The "suggested product link" below the description goes to a different page with the same hammer/same part number for $29.49, but with the right picture... weird.