SASS Wire Forum

Ruger SB Hammers - Great Price

TN Mongo, SASS #61450

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021569210?pid=848561

The link above is to midwayusa.com.  They are selling SB hammers assemblies for $20.48 each.  The normal price is $39.99 each.  The picture shows a Blackhawk hammer, but what you get is a Super Blackhawk hammer assembly (the Super Blackhawk hammer and the Hunter Super Blackhawk hammer are identical).  I just received my order of 12 of these hammers - I bought them when they were $6 more each, which I thought was a good deal.

If you currently need Ruger SB hammers or, you just want to stock up, you're not going to beat this deal!

I just received my order of these from them. Yes the have the plunger, spring and pin and are the wide spur. 
a great deal for sure!

The link above is to midwayusa.com.  They are selling SB hammers assemblies for $20.48 each.  The normal price is $39.99 each.  The picture shows a Blackhawk hammer, but what you get is a Super Blackhawk hammer assembly (the Super Blackhawk hammer and the Hunter Super Blackhawk hammer are identical).  I just received my order of 12 of these hammers - I bought them when they were $6 more each, which I thought was a good deal.

If you currently need Ruger SB hammers or, you just want to stock up, you're not going to beat this deal!

Thanks Mongo, I ordered a few.

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pard,  never would have seen these if you had shared with the rest of us... Got mine a couple of days ago   GW

I thought I was getting a deal when I bought some more at $26.50 a pop.  What's really sad is I still have a pair I paid $39.99 each for before they want on clearance.

I think why they are clearing these out is because their listing shows a picture of a regular Blackhawk hammer and not a SB hammer.  They also state Hunter SB hammer in the text.  Some people don't know that the Hunter SB uses the same as a regular SB.  

I thought I was getting a deal when I bought some more at $26.50 a pop.  What's really sad is I still have a pair I paid $39.99 each for before they want on clearance.

I think why they are clearing these out is because their listing shows a picture of a regular Blackhawk hammer and not a SB hammer.  They also state Hunter SB hammer in the text.  Some people don't know that the Hunter SB uses the same as a regular SB.  

$39.99 again - same picture. The "suggested product link" below the description goes to a different page with the same hammer/same part number for $29.49, but with the right picture... weird.

Archived