SASS Wire Forum

Always at Night

That was awesome!!! Great way to get us thinkin'!!! I never would have guessed that!:blink:

I’m envious, our cat plays with them and lets them go. I’ve told Mrs. Lose to stop feeding the cat so it’ll start earning her keep but she won’t do it.

Yep all dead mice will be Chrissy wrapped & sent to your door !!

'Mince Mice',  simmered in Peppermint oil with a dab of lemon make a great holiday snack.

Fry up some deer liver (w/onion) and hog brain and you'll have a dish fit for a king.

..........Widder

'Mince Mice',  simmered in Peppermint oil with a dab of lemon make a great holiday snack.

Fry up some deer liver (w/onion) and hog brain and you'll have a dish fit for a king.

..........Widder

I think I will stick to watching you shoot the 97'  FAST'......  & not think of what your energy food may be   for a King !!!!

I was going to suggest Earth Quakes, until you allowed as it had something to do with puddy tats.

Hi Wallaby,

It is something that may occur in winter. I'm not complaining as we had to put a new well in after the draught.

Regards,

Allie

We'd like to just get back to normal and happen occasionally ....:blink:

I know it is a disappointment; but, I've quit the daily updates and they would be daily.;)

Two nights ago I was woke to thump, thump, thump.  They brought one in the bedroom. I got it and hubby put it out. Euuu!

Last night we had a lightening and hail storm. No mice. I guess it was too miserable outside, even for a cat on the hunt.

Hubby put in a pond/tub for a water feature and deer trough. He wasn't finished and it has a piece of plywood on top until he fills it with water. It rained so much that the tub floated partly out of the ground.

Hey Yul, usually they only eat gophers, which seem to be a delicacy . However two days ago hubby found one partly eaten mouse, in the house, of course. 

Archived