SASS Wire Forum

Bama vs Auburn

Utah Bob #35998

Seen everything but jugglers and a dancing elephant so far. Wow. And that field goal at the half. Double wow!:blink:

The last Auburn field goal should have never happened.  Auburn had no time outs left.  Doing the review gave Auburn a free play.  If Auburn had made a first down, the clock is stopped to move the chains.  After the chains have been reset, the ref is standing over the ball and starts the clock.  One second would not have been enough time for the ref to move and the center snap the ball.

Joke:

Malzohn is tending bar.  Saban yells for a beer.  Malzohn shout back, "Give me a second!!"

:angry:

I’m supposed to be exercising right now but I’m not leaving the Lazy a Boy till it’s over.

(I hope it’s not like last year’s Aggies-Tigers game. 7 overtimes) 

They’re blowing my mind. Is it happy hour yet??

Missing that field goal was huge!!!

1:58

L’Chaiim!

Sorry that someone has to lose this game. Well played on both sides. 

Right on on both accounts. What a game!!!

Oh no!! 12 men on the field. Saban is very unhappy.

BUT WHAT A GAME!!

And now for some Turkey Tettrazini!.......

and a little more Pendleton Midnight!

Alabama will eventually admit to the importance of having a good kicker in close games.  That's 2 Iron Bowls they've lost because of kicking in recent memory.  I just heard a stat that Saban's Alabama has missed 101 field goals since 2007.

Like I've said before,  they need to take one of their 48 linebackers off scholarship, send a booster to Central or South America with a full ride and an Escalade,  find a soccer player with decent grades, sign the kid up and give his Momma the Cadillac.

If Saban can argue for an extra second in the Kick Six game, then Auburn can get an extra second for that field goal.

Oh no!! 12 men on the field. Saban is very unhappy.

BUT WHAT A GAME!!

And now for some Turkey Tettrazini!.......

and a little more Pendleton Midnight!

Turkey Tettrazini is the only reason to cook a turkey It was great as always and the Jim Beam bonded 100 proof will come shortly 

There is nothing I enjoy watching more than Sabin getting mad the throwing his headphones on the ground.  Way to go Auburn.

Yeah, he is a joy to watch sometimes and this was one of those times.:D

What a game!  Officiating was generally good but for the 1st half field goal allowed by poor clock officiating-it happens, but it also didn't cause Bama to lose.  Mac Jones was heroic in trying to run down the 2nd interception.  I didn't realize the defenses were not going to play yesterday. 

Good game and congrats to Auburn on winning.  

ROLL TIDE FOREVER!

This was the best game I have EVER watched, exciting up to the end.

I didn't have a dog in the fight, but I believe that God was an Auburn fan last night.

Duffield

Archived