SASS Wire Forum

Watched a Huskers game...they should be actors

JD Lud

Punter and left tackle have really missed their calling and an honorable mention to their QB, should be actors. I laughed so hard at the left tackle who when the defensive lineman jumped offside and barely, and I mean barely put a hand on him, he flipped himself backward fully into his back like a Mack truck hit him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT0nzNDK-JM

i would say one of the poorest officiated games I have seen in a long time....horsecollar cancelled because after he yanked him back he then tackled him forward?  Obvious hits on defenseless receivers and targeting overturned?  It did not look good for the refs as all calls were very one sided, nearly single handedly handed the game to them.

I have typically enjoyed college more than NFL...but you guys were right on your posts yesterday.  I rarely watch anymore as it’s a huge time sink. I do watch on my IPad while I’m on the treadmill or doing chores around the house to keep the misses happy...

would say one of the poorest officiated games I have seen in a long time....horsecaller cancelled because after he yanked him back he then tackled him forward?  Obvious hits on defenseless receivers and targeting overturned?  It did not look good for the refs as all calls were very one sided, nearly single handedly handed the game to them

Nothing like home cookin'

And what was the Nebraska coach upset about at the end of the game? Announcers speculated that he wanted a taunting call on the Iowa kicker because he appeared to be blowing kisses to the Nebraska bench. Let's see, Husker back gets in the face of receiver every time pass is incomplete and talks shit. Iowa player falls making a cut, Husker player gets in his face again, refs miss face mask by Neb. and call un-sportsman like conduct on IA.  Two TO's to ice kicker, and he's upset because someone blew him a kiss?:P

Archived