SASS Wire Forum

SOLD SOLD SOLD USFA -- NIB -- CONSECUTIVE SET

Grown Ranger

NEW IN BOX -- Beautiful set of 5.5" bbl, matching serial number USFA firearms, as delivered by Long Hunter to the original owner. The best Christmas present you could get. 

San Diego location or shipped to your FFL.  $2,300.00.

US FIREARMS | USFA Rodeo

USFA RODEO

USFA RODEO LP

USFA RODEO II

USFA RODEO II LP

USFA SINGLE ACTION

THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL AD FROM LONG HUNTER.

USFA Revolvers are some of the finest 100% American made Cowboy Action® revolvers on the market today.
Consecutive serial numbers are available at no extra charge - a $100.00 savings!
All standard USFA markings will remain on the gun.

We are a full line dealer of USFA. Visit the USFA website and contact us for a quote on models not listed here.

USFA RODEO®

Specifications:

• Grips: USFA Hard Rubber

• Finish: Cowboy Action Matte Blue™

• Frame Style: Cross Pin

• Caliber: .45 Colt, .38 Special (Can be special ordered in 32 WCF, 38 WCF, 44 Special and 44 WCF for an additional $100.00)

• Barrel Length: 4 3/4", 5 1/2"

Right: The hammer is machine jeweled or plain polished per customer request.

CAN ALSO BE ORDERED WITH A LOW PROFILE HAMMER....

The Long Hunter .45 Rodeo: a PPP of a pistol...
READ THIS ARTICLE BY JOHN TAFFIN

- OUR PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING CUSTOM WORK -

Rear sights widened from .108 inch to .140 inch

Forcing cone cut to 11 degrees

Comes with a crisp, no creep trigger pull

Replace factory flat “hand” spring. The frame is drilled and a Ruger style coil spring is installed for reliability.

Factory main spring is replaced with a Lee's Gunslinger flat spring for a smooth, reliable cocking motion while maintaining a quick hammer drop

Factory flat “trigger/bolt” spring is replaced with a wire spring for added strength.

Relieve Hammer .007" on each side to eliminate drag marks. Then the hammer is machine jeweled or plain polished per customer request.

Copyright 2011 - Long Hunter Shooting Supply

USFA.jpg.10788c449e5709179818dc1939cc44f9.jpgUSFA5.jpg.6ae2c7e436b95913ed01a2ee9e575af1.jpg

USFA4.jpg.0232ab6a900df190371ea1b84ee8ac40.jpgUSFA4.jpg.0232ab6a900df190371ea1b84ee8ac40.jpg

Dutch -- Yes.  These are new in box, unfired, and consecutive serial numbered.  I will take them offline, while we confirm the details.  These two are $2,300 to me -- plus $65.00 to ship.  I can take a check or PayPal.  If you want to use PayPal, contact me at danieldudek@yahoo.com with your Paypal email address and I will send you an invoice.  If you are using a check, you can ask me for an address.

• Grown Ranger changed the title to SOLD SOLD SOLD USFA -- NIB -- CONSECUTIVE SET

Archived