SASS Wire Forum

Breakfast The Day After

Yul Lose

We have more pies than Marie Callender’s. We had 18 people here and my wife made 12 pies and nobody took any of them home.

A38BE12B-A03E-4801-92A0-A85948E351F2.jpeg

I don't see any problem with that it's just a good well balanced breakfast, You have fruit, A dairy product and a starch, Go a head and enjoy it and know you're doing the right thing!

Sawmill Mary made a p-can and pumpkin pies in regulation old-time pie pans. Three adults and one little piggy three year old great-grandson.   He stuffed his pie down and then went around to mom and played gut bird to finish off what she hadn't eaten. Then he found grandpa had left some crust and put that away.  We have some of each left but 3:00pm is our coffee and carbs time of day. Then a nap.

Sawmill Mary buys pies at the store when they are at some price point.  She says they are cheaper to buy than to make.  But they are so small and light I think I could eat one in one setting.  

We have more pies than Marie Callender’s. We had 18 people here and my wife made 12 pies and nobody took any of them home.

A38BE12B-A03E-4801-92A0-A85948E351F2.jpeg

If it was my house, there would be 18 people that did not get an invitation next year.

Archived