SASS Wire Forum

Anybody a BEWITCHED fan?

Alpo

I was on some site, reading about the show, and it said that Samantha had two children, Tabitha and Adam, and they both were witches (technically Adam would have been a warlock).

My memory has Tabitha taking after her mother, and getting magic, while poor Adam took after Durwood, and had none.

Am I wrong, or was the website?

Who is Durwood? Was Samantha have an affair? I thought she only liked Darrens (both of them).

Durwood is the name Endora USUALLY (but not always) referred to Darrin by.

Which would be more upsetting?

Find out that your wife is several hundred, or several thousand years old?

Or to realize that when you were an old codger with 1 and 1/2 feet in the grave, she'd still be a hot looking young chick?

I think Samantha was supposed to be 1500, and Jeannie was over 2000.

Or to realize that when you were an old codger with 1 and 1/2 feet in the grave, she'd still be a hot looking young chick?

I wouldn't care and I'd die with a BIG SMILE on my face that no mortician could get rid of.;)

Durwood is the name Endora USUALLY (but not always) referred to Darrin by.

Oh yeah, now I remember. That would be the down side of having a hot 1,500 year old wife......the 3,000 year old mother in law.

Don't know, but I'd like to find out :lol:

Just wondering could your 1500 yr old witch wife turn you into an immortal?? :unsure:

Only one episode where Adam uses magic.

Adam, Warlock or Washout

""Adam has not shown any signs of having powers of witchcraft, he at an age when Tabitha had already demonstrated hers. Samantha is only concerned because the Testing Committee wants to evaluate Adam's powers, which Samantha does not want Darrin to know about as a negative evaluation could mean that the Committee would recommend dissolution of their marriage as it is in their eyes a failed experiment. Adam not demonstrating any powers concerns Maurice even more, as he wants his grandson to be a chip off the old maternal grandfather block. So Maurice transfers some of his extra special powers to Adam in preparation for the Test Committee visit. Adam demonstrating those powers in front of the Committee has unintended consequences. But left to his own devices and a little motherly guidance, Adam may show what he can or cannot do in terms of witchcraft when it really counts.""

Watch it here

Trivia

What Ever Happened To "Adam", Sam and Darrin's Son?

During the first season in which Dick Sargent took over the role of Darrin (season 6), Samantha gave birth to her second baby, a son they named Adam. In real life, Elizabeth was pregnant with her third child Rebecca. Adam was "born" on 10/16/69, in episode #175 entitled "And Something Makes Four". This first season he was shown as an infant, and to my knowledge, the baby who was used in this season was never credited. Image of twins

With the start of the 7th season we saw an older, dark haired child who played the part of Adam until the show ended. The Adam character was never really developed very much, though there was an episode built around whether this child was a warlock or a mortal (8th and final season episode #242 "Adam, Warlock or Washout"). It was determined that Adam WAS a warlock, though this episode left many people confused about that fact, since there were parts that were a bit unclear (was it really Maurice that helped Adam along with his powers?)

The child who played the part of Adam was credited as "David Lawrence". In reality, there were 2 twins who played the part, David and his brother Greg. Since I have gotten a lot of questions about what happened to the actors who played this part, I present the following.

The boys gave an interview on a talk show a few years back hosted by Vicki Lawrence. Here they stated that they were the sons of actor Tony Curtis, but that Curtis never would acknowledge them. They now go by the last name of "Mandel" (their adoptive family's name). Hear the full interview here (streaming), and see a video clip from the show here (1.8 MB).

I met a woman when I was in the Navy that looked just like Elizabeth Montgomery. :wub:

Even though I was married I still had a schoolboy crush on her but she was no Samantha Stephens. She was more like Serena in real life. Pretty, but Trouble with a capital “T”! :D

I recall an episode where Maurice took baby Adam to the Warlock Club, and when everyone wanted to see him do some magic, Maurice did it, trying to make it look like Adam did it, and got caught.

Archived