SASS Wire Forum

Let the winter games begin

Utah Bob #35998

What? No goggles?

I’ll need em if this dang wind doesn’t slack off.

I'm about 30 miles SE of Bob, got about 5" last night and as he said windy as hell!. I just finished plowing my road out to the county road and it looks like it's drifting in almost as fast as I plow it!  Looks like more on the way tomorrow.284262018_Latestsnow001.thumb.JPG.00046dff5ee0bfbefc243cf3cf0f5aea.JPG945411461_Latestsnow002.thumb.JPG.e78a001d98a69916c880c8e8227504a0.JPG

Thou'rt wise to protect the airway!

A good friend frosted a lung (his words) in cold weather, and was prone to pneumonia ever after!

i ended up chasing busted pieces of green styro board all over several streets this afternoon. Some sheets weren't secured and the wind took off with'em. They were at the construction project in the pool/club house area originally:unsure::angry::blush:

Snowing and 8º right now, with "emergency travel only" orders in effect in the northern counties. High winds, downed trees, road closures, day-long (so far) power outages. :(

STORM.jpg

It snowed here last night and the cats caught three mice. They only turned one live mouse loose in the house.

They just wanted to save one to play with later!

Windy and 50’s yesterday. Today it’s calmed down and it’s about 40. Some folks had damage with wind gusts up to 50 mph

Archived