SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

Found one WTB Rem 1100 barrel

Found one  Thanx!

I'm looking for a 2 3/4" only 12ga, 1100 barrel, don't care if it's got a rib or not,  that I can cut off to around 21" or so.  I'd like to spend around $60

Edited by Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

Mike, if you do not find one in the next couple of weeks, either post again or contact me via PM.  I love 1100s, and have built several from junk parts.  I will not be back at the ranch until after Thanksgiving and into the second week of December, but should have a junker barrel or two laying around I will be glad to let go of.  if you find something you like before then, no problem.  The only guns or parts I have ever regretted selling were the ones I sold...

Regards,

Ivery

22 minutes ago, Ivery Keys #11974 said:

Mike, if you do not find one in the next couple of weeks, either post again or contact me via PM.  I love 1100s, and have built several from junk parts.  I will not be back at the ranch until after Thanksgiving and into the second week of December, but should have a junker barrel or two laying around I will be glad to let go of.  if you find something you like before then, no problem.  The only guns or parts I have ever regretted selling were the ones I sold...

Regards,

Ivery

Will do, thanx!

I've got a 28" fixed Modified choke Rem 1100 2 3/4"-only 12 gauge barrel with vent rib.   No rust, shiny bore.   Very good blue and no dings.   You can have that, shipped, for $60.

Put it to use!  It's just hanging around the parts closet right now.

PM me if you want it, Mike.

Good luck, GJ

Edited by Garrison Joe, SASS #60708

I love the Rem 1100...would love to be able  to source parts here but virtually impossible & sell for an arm and a leg.

Years ago I had an earlier model with no rib, full  choke that I used for trap, it was an absolute ripper..

I have a mid 80's now [ Trap Model ] which just isn't the same..always on the look out for an older type.

I’m lookin for a Slug Barrel for a 1100