SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday Match

Purly SASS # 57438

Well Widder stayed home yesterday and let everybody whoop up on me. I hear he went to DQ and had 2 nanner splits and then went 4 wheelin'. He said he wasnt takin no chances on the hoodoo doll finding his gun cart. It made a quick visit to my cart before it found a new home.

TN Williams is a Fibbers Fibber..... :P

If his britches belt automatically tightened up ever time he told a fib, he'd have strangle

hisowndangself to death last year.

Some of U'nz would be much better off if ya didn't try to be known as his friend..... ;)

He's cursed.   And that HooDoo doll is cursed.    If you're ever around that HooDoo doll long enough,

you'll find out it even has gas..... :lol:

He told me he almost won the match yesterday but the Spotters caught one of his misses... :lol:

..........Widder 

TN Williams is a Fibbers Fibber..... :P

If his britches belt automatically tightened up ever time he told a fib, he'd have strangle

hisowndangself to death last year.

Some of U'nz would be much better off if ya didn't try to be known as his friend..... ;)

He's cursed.   And that HooDoo doll is cursed.    If you're ever around that HooDoo doll long enough,

you'll find out it even has gas..... :lol:

He told me he almost won the match yesterday but the Spotters caught one of his misses... :lol:

..........Widder 

Good thing they only seen one of em. I tell you, another 20 or 30 seconds took off my total time and I'd have been in business! I think the hoodoo ended up with fast eddie. Course, that's what he gets for winnin. :ph34r:

I am so glad the voodoo doll didn't end up in my cart. Just touching that thing put a shooters hex on me.  I hope I never see it again.

You should have shot it while you had the chance..... ;)

..........Widder

Fast Eddie wanted to know the history of the voodoo doll. After I told him about the doll he said we wouldn't see it again. May he will give it to Kajun . 

I’m a see Fast Eddie on Sat....Purly, you gonna be at River Bend? That doll’s gonna have more miles in it than TN Williams number on Nanner Splits he’s eaten! I hear tell that it has an affinity for places north of GA! :lol:

Kajun

Fast Eddie wanted to know the history of the voodoo doll. After I told him about the doll he said we wouldn't see it again. May he will give it to Kajun . 

Hope he doesn't throw it away. That's super duper bad luck. On second thought...maybe he will throw it away.

I had a great game going on my first stage. The fastest time on stage 4. Then the voodoo doll seem me . After that I had two jacked out rounds , some misses, pinched the heck out of my finger with the rifle, the trigger screws backed out of my 73' trigger. No more messing with the "Kajun" stuff for me.

I had a great game going on my first stage. The fastest time on stage 4. Then the voodoo doll seem me . After that I had two jacked out rounds , some misses, pinched the heck out of my finger with the rifle, the trigger screws backed out of my 73' trigger. No more messing with the "Kajun" stuff for me.

You need to talk to Tn Williams about that rounds jacky out thingy.:huh:

Yeah, I almost cried when you had those problems. Sometimes bad stuff happens to good people! (That sounds familiar, doesn't it?). Anyway, when I shoot against Purly, I know I'm starting 30 seconds in the hole, so any help is appreciated! The doll helped me to blast by Purly & win by 1/100th second for the match!

Thank you Hurricane Charley and crew. It was a great match, perfect weather, but the best part was seeing all my pards from the Atlanta, Knoxville, Nashville and North Alabama Clubs!!!

Archived