SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday Match

Purly SASS # 57438

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

These will be fast stages.  

I always say "This could be a fast stage" or "What could go wrong?"  Then things start going wrong! :blink:

Kajun

I cant believe Ringer is still in town. I hope to be there. Weather is looking pretty good for that morning.

I'm comin' for yah! But, let's both agree to not practice beforehand. I promise.......

I'm comin' for yah! But, let's both agree to not practice beforehand. I promise.......

Since you are coming I might have to run a few rounds thru the pistols.

Your guys are too kind. The only way I can beat either of you is if you drop a gun or something!

I talked to Widder today. Purly has him buffaloed. I'm just gonna do the best I can since I had that run in with that bear last week. I whooped him but he tweaked my ankle and pulled a couple ligaments in my elbow. I dislocated both of my thumbs, but I pulled on them real good and got them back in the sockets. I figure I'm at a slight disadvantage, but I'll man up and take my Purly whoopin. I might still break the Kajun one from suckin hind teat though.:ph34r:

I talked to Widder today. Purly has him buffaloed. I'm just gonna do the best I can since I had that run in with that bear last week. I whooped him but he tweaked my ankle and pulled a couple ligaments in my elbow. I dislocated both of my thumbs, but I pulled on them real good and got them back in the sockets. I figure I'm at a slight disadvantage, but I'll man up and take my Purly whoopin. I might still break the Kajun one from suckin hind teat though.:ph34r:

And what did talking to me about have any thing to do with this thread?

The weekend holiday usually has me either to busy to enjoy a good shoot, although I'd just about

gnaw the chrome off a trailer hitch than to miss a good shoot where PURLY gets whooped by

a  2nd rate Cowboy like TN Williams..... :lol:

HEY PURLYMAN,

want to whoop up on TN?

bring a picture of a Banana Split and lay it on the loading table at each stage.   TN will start getting

the shakes and won't be able to hold his guns steady enough to shoot straight.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder  (right now, my chances of being there are 50/50)

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

Widder, you should've kept typing. Chances are you would've gotten something intellectual across eventually.:lol::lol::P

On a serious note...Is it a stage DQ or match DQ for taking a bite out of the loading table?

TN told me he could whoop up on most of you fellers with 1/2 his brain tied behind his back.

I told him a small bandaid would probably hold it in place.....

:lol:

..........Widder

I'll do good to get on paper!

They ain't shooting at paper.   They'll be shooting at steel.

On your early morning travels, stop at a good biscuit place and have a good steak biscuit on me.

Just tell em to put it on my account.......... on account I ain't got no money..... :lol:

..........Widder

Should have a pretty good crowd, I am trying to get a few of my fellow Outlaws to join me. May see Creek and Joe but I wont hold my breath.

Come on Widder I need the help .

I have something for our ole buddy Tn. Williams I think he dropped at the regional match. 

I may try to come Saturday but I'm a little worried about the Voodoo and Hoodoo that might be floating around.

Randy

Archived