SASS Wire Forum

If only they had done a western.....

Raylan

A Møøse once bit my sister… No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge — her brother-in-law — an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: “The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist”, “Fillings of Passion”, “The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink.”

I think I saw Raylan leaving one of those Oriental tents down by the river about an hour ago. He was lookin’ like he was feelin’ no pain. Now he’s been into the cold vodka. Lord help us! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Wait...we have a freezer? What the heck is that? :blink:

Big room under the Saloon. two foot thick walls filled with sawdust. Its where we keep all the ice. ;)

1 minute ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Big room under the Saloon. two foot thick walls filled with sawdust. Its where we keep all the ice. ;)

Oh crap...I should get the dynamite outta there...

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh crap...I should get the dynamite outta there...

Better leave it there. Cool dynamite is stable dynamite. Don't want it sweating or getting all hot and bothered.

Good call! 

(Whisper mode on) Besides, I have to check it everyday so I got me a bottle hidden down there I borrowed from Bottles’ inventory...:D

32 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Am I the only one who wants to know what an interspace tøøthbrush is?

I don’t know but it sounds like a little teeny one that gets between the teeth easy.  I used to use them (dentist advice), but I can’t find them any more.  I use both a regular toothbrush and a waterpik now.

But, it could be a NASA gadget on the maintenance list to go to Mars, too.

CB

15 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Better leave it there. Cool dynamite is stable dynamite. Don't want it sweating or getting all hot and bothered.

I have heard that frozen dynamite is bad. I believe it was my father that told me that.

23 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

That explains those funny lookin' wagons what just shows up every couple of weeks.  No one ever did figgur out what pulls 'em.  Rather odd those wagons.  They ain't hitched up to any critters. 

Archived