SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2020 Wednesday Side Matches

Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118

Howdy Folks,

Well it's going to be Thanksgiving next week I hope you all have a safe and happy time on the holiday with family & friends. Before you know it, Christmas and New Years will be here, and then, Alias Winter Range 2020 will be here. In preparation for the event we need about 110 volunteers to help us run the side matches on Wednesday. If you could spare a couple of hours to help his run  those events for your fellow shooters we certainly would appreciate it. We will supply food and beverages, along with a nice Winter Range Volunteer pin. We will confirm your event and time via letter prior to the match.

We created an early way for you to respond to this posting. I have attached a pdf Wednesday Side Match Volunteer form. You simply click on it, it will allow you download it onto your computer. (You must be signed into the SASS wire) Complete the form on your computer, when you have filled in all of the information, save it to your desktop, then simply email to me. turquoisebill@cableone.net 

Any of you that have run a large SASS match know the value in having enough volunteers to run the match. I always think of volunteering as a way of giving back to our sport and helping other shooters. 

Thanks again for volunteering, attached is the form, on page 2 of the form are all of the events taking place. 

TB

WR2020 Wed.VolunteerFormrEM.pdf

I can help. But keep in mind  I have the AM warm up  then I shoot every long range that you have . So I can help at the end of my day.

Thank You Judge, 

I’ll make sure you are scheduled for the afternoon shift, long Range is good.

TB

Archived