SASS Wire Forum

Bolero

TIme for some Cultchah!  ^_^

Valery Gergiev, conducting the London Symphony Orchestra.  Take particular note of his baton... :rolleyes:

A most excellent performance!  :)

Am I the only one who wondered why they chose some bum tonplay conductor? I know what "starting to grow a beard" looks like, but he just hadn't shaved in three or four days.

Also, anyone else see Kirk and Spock fighting to the death in theur mind while listening?

52 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Uh... no to the second

Really? This doesn't sound similar?

As for whether he is or is not a bum - don't know. But he needs to either grow a beard or shave. He looks like what my daddy would call scraggly.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Really? This doesn't sound similar?  

As for whether he is or is not a bum - don't know. But he needs to either grow a beard or shave. He looks like what my daddy would call scraggly.

Nope.  Although I'm pretty sure I've heard it before - I think on other Star Trek episodes during "tense moments."

I did know exactly which piece you were referring to ~ I saw it just a couple of weeks ago.  T'Pau wasn't very nice...  :mellow:

On 11/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, J-BAR #18287 said:

Further proof that the size of the baton doesn’t matter.

:)

That was a baton?  Thought he was using a tooth pick!

23 hours ago, Alpo said:

Also, anyone else see Kirk and Spock fighting to the death in theur mind while listening?

No, more like the scene with Dudley Moore and Bo Derek from the move "10". :blush:

The conductor - strange - I think I sat next to him on the Chicago Transit Authority "L" several times.  Or maybe I met him at the Commuter station asking for a dollar as he was on his way to an interview....

Talented...but needs a shave...

STL Suomi

Archived