SASS Wire Forum

baikal single trigger SOLD

Boomstick Bruce

So ive decided to sell my baikal single trigger izh43e. 12ga 26" chrome lined barrels with the factory chokes and a 20" bounty hunter II barrel in 12ga also included. (i couldn't bring myself to cut down the choked barrels so i bought a set of 20")

it has ruger vaquero springs, stay open mod done, barrels funneled, ejectors on the 26" barrels converted to extract only and split and epoxied, ejectors disabled on the 20" barrels and modified to extract only, auto safety deactivated, polished the action, i.e. the works!!!

i made a spacer to lengthen the stock and it has a leather cover over it (it looks like something i made, hence the cover). all the work was done by me and she is a great, fast, light great shooting shotgun! (the skull and crossbones is just a sticker i can peal it off if you like)

$850 for everything shipped from me to your ffl

IMG_20191121_173947.jpg

IMG_20191121_174002.jpg

IMG_20191121_174009.jpg

IMG_20191121_174059.jpg

Hey Boomstick, can you tell me the length of pull with the lengthened stock?  Also, did you do anything to lower the comb? I'm told there is a tendency for these to shoot high with the standard stock comb. Looks like a very nice gun and I understand the sentiment of not cutting original barrels. 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Ozark Okie said:

Hey Boomstick, can you tell me the length of pull with the lengthened stock?  Also, did you do anything to lower the comb? I'm told there is a tendency for these to shoot high with the standard stock comb. Looks like a very nice gun and I understand the sentiment of not cutting original barrels. 

Thanks.

It's 14 1/2" and no I didn't change the comb. I never noticed it shooting high. I shot it in 3 or 4 matches with the 20" barrels and it ran great, I just like the feel of my old Stevens 315 better, it's what I'm used to...

Archived