SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Rifle Cases

Pards, a couple years back WR provided the shooters with black rifle cases., and I don't know if they were door prizes or part of the shooters "packages". 

At any rate could someone provide me with the maker/model # or source for these cases?  I saw a shooter with one at the recent Bordetown match and

I would like to purchase two of them for my main shoulder arms.

Thanks in advance

Regards

They were given as shooter gifts the year before I joined the board, I'll find out from Frank Stillwell as he took care of getting these done.

Stay tuned . . . 

TB

Yo-Ho-De-O Blaze I have a set you can have. I am in Sun City, Az.

Call me if you want at (623)693-3424.

Jackrabbit Joe

Its a done deal!  Jackrabbit Joe has provided me with what  I was looking for.  It has worked out great. 

Thank you to all that responded.

Regards

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:15 AM, Blaze Kinkaid, SASS #253 Life/Reg said:

Pards, a couple years back WR provided the shooters with black rifle cases., and I don't know if they were door prizes or part of the shooters "packages". 

At any rate could someone provide me with the maker/model # or source for these cases?  I saw a shooter with one at the recent Bordetown match and

I would like to purchase two of them for my main shoulder arms.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Blaze Kinkaid,

If you haven't already ordered the rifle sock, let me know. I have 2 still in the package.

Tully

Thanks Tully, but the ones I saw was a case with full length zippers and a handle on them.

ps -after my next cup of coffee headed out to a Wild Bunch match, at the Tombstone Livery 

Regards

9 hours ago, Blaze Kinkaid, SASS #253 Life/Reg said:

Thanks Tully, but the ones I saw was a case with full length zippers and a handle on them.

ps -after my next cup of coffee headed out to a Wild Bunch match, at the Tombstone Livery 

Regards

Not the socks but the cases. Ok, i understand. I have those as well. A good embroidering shop could put it on a nice case for you. 

If you can't find what you're looking for,  PM me.

Hopefully Wild Bunch went well!

Tully 

Archived