SASS Wire Forum

Sold Thanks: Huglu Armco Coach Gun 12 Gauge

I just traded for this shotgun and already have five shotguns so will sell or trade for another cowboy gun. It appears to have a full choke and a modified choke. It is stamped Amarillo model and has a stock pad. Has some cart dings but everything else looks fine .  Price lowered 12-12-19 to $600.00includes shipping to your FFL. Thanks for looking. DC

20191120_145049.jpg

20191120_145112.jpg

20191120_145059.jpg

20191120_145120.jpg

BTT   793 hits on this shotgun and just one message sent. Is the price too high or something else wrong.  constructive criticisms appreciated. DC

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't show a top view of the receiver.  Does this shotgun have a Dolls Nose (a protrusion that comes out between the chambers)?

You didn't show a top view of the receiver.  Does this shotgun have a Dolls Nose (a protrusion that comes out between the chambers)?

I just took a new picture of what you requested. I am not familiar with a dolls nose and I call this a greenier action. All of my five shotguns have this same receiver. Any other questions just let me know. Thanks, DC

8E1736C1-06C3-460E-94C1-6A85CFA23380.jpeg

2A368ECC-F73E-4CDB-9D54-87DF60D364DF.jpeg

I guess I have too high of a selling price so I am going to lower the price again to move this shotgun. The new price including shipping CONUS will be $550.00 shipped to your FFL. I am open to trades and reasonable offers. Thanks, DC

Someone must need a good S x S for a fair price . Cowboy guns are good for a trade. Lots of looking so make an offer that I can’t refuse.

Archived