SASS Wire Forum

Old Chronicles

Marshal Chance Morgun

In trying to prove that something did actually happen and I'm not crazy, I've been looking through old Chronicles. I've discovered two things, one, maybe it was never there, and two, there are a lot of good articles and information.

Old Chronicles. You really should read them.  

I have a stack of them.

Also, I forgot....., a very old stack of newsprint “Frontier Times”.  That draws you back.

Cat Brules

What a coincidence. I just threw out a stack from 2007 to whenever they stopped printing them with last weeks trash. Had not touched them in years and needed the space. Did not know anyone was still reading them. 

Oh well.

regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I always kept a few in my car to give out to prospective SASS'ers. Got out of a speeding ticket in N.C. one time, we spent about a half hour on the side of the road. He turned off the lights and all. I don't know if he ever joined or not, but we talked SASS, guns , cowboys and everything. They did come in handy. Think I've still got some.

Isom

• 3 weeks later...

I had them all since 93, but finally threw them out when we moved last year. They use to be a wonderful and interesting source of information. They filled up many boxes, and I just didn't have the room at the new place. 

Snakebite

I kept the ones that had articles mentioning me but, along with everything else, I can't remember where they are or even if I kept them.  :wub:

Sailboat and iceboat racing, judo, karate, rugby, shooting, etc,. newspapers, magazines, etc. were food for my ego  but, as a Grand Patron, my ego doesn't need much nourishment anymore!!!   :-)

I always kept the SASS papers and, later, the magazines, to pass out to possible newbies but ......   :rolleyes:

I know I've got 2 of 'em..:huh:

They running articles in those editions of 

how to swap the triggers on a Stoeger SxS..

I read them but I never swapped the triggers.. :wacko:

But who knows.. :rolleyes:

after 10 years it still might come to be :blink:

Rance ;)

Thinkin' it ain't gonna happen :mellow:

Archived