Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Pat Riot, SASS #13748

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes

Recommended Posts

Who's the Bill on the bottom right? I don't recognize him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Who's the Bill on the bottom right? I don't recognize him.

 

Alpo,

 

That's Bill Nye the science guy.  

 

Red Wolf

 

(Tapping my fingers waiting for Pat's reaction to my lack of response in a meme)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Who's the Bill on the bottom right? I don't recognize him.

 

32 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

 

Alpo,

 

That's Bill Nye the science guy.  

 

Red Wolf

 

(Tapping my fingers waiting for Pat's reaction to my lack of response in a meme)


A5E85C5A-A73C-4BFA-AD54-DC29AFFB82C2.thumb.jpeg.13c4726e50a2b9382fbe6820a92df492.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sarcasmsociety.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Raylan said:

sarcasmsociety.png

 

Joseph Ducreux meme

Edited by Subdeacon Joe
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6yZ5S3P.jpg?1

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20200216-111244.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(with apologies to any "Docs" out there)

Image may contain: possible text that says 'STORMTROOPER MEDIC HASN'T HIT A VEIN YET'

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

(with apologies to any "Docs" out there)

Image may contain: possible text that says 'STORMTROOPER MEDIC HASN'T HIT A VEIN YET'

Reminds me of the Navy corpsman there's a tempting THAT WAS ATTEMPTING to draw blood when I had appendicitis.

 

Because the damn thing was acting up, and I was sick and absolutely not hungry, I had not eaten for 8 days.

 

And this moron stabbed me in the elbow about 10 or 15 times trying to find a vein.

 

I come to as he and another corpsman are putting me on a cot, and he's bitching, "Why is it always the fat ones that are  afraid of needles?"

Edited by Alpo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alpo said:

And this moron stabbed me in the elbow about 10 or 15 times trying to find a vein.

I distinctly remember telling an anesthesiologist he had one more chance.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MizPete said:

I distinctly remember telling an anesthesiologist he had one more chance.....

I often challenge the phlebotomists, bet you can’t do it, things like that. Sometimes I just make a fist and give them the back of my hand. No problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sticking out tongue.jpg

Raspberry.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A17130DC-5DEE-4D74-A852-C2DB507E8BB9.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020_02_17_11_01_27.jpg.d4c1e2c6a1151d0a9ae6639f950cd437.jpg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2020 at 9:53 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

correctanswer-e1530711750788.jpg

 

I was always a terrible math student.  English, too, for that matter - which  might explain why I could never come to terms with mixing letters with numbers!

 

Anyway, I sent this to Helen Brimstone (retired engineer).  She laughed like hell, then forwarded it to her granddaughter in in Brazil. Five minutes later got a response:

 

Math.thumb.jpg.7a33e491d051a44f176b1f1bbda6e842.jpg

 

I can relate to Joe's answer better~!!  ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Alpo said:

Sticking out tongue.jpg

Raspberry.gif

 

(insert "Well Done" meme)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 7:22 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

 


A5E85C5A-A73C-4BFA-AD54-DC29AFFB82C2.thumb.jpeg.13c4726e50a2b9382fbe6820a92df492.jpeg

 

 

Image result for nice set up meme

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well played...well done...

 

7FED9484-922B-478C-9AC5-C34024573558.thumb.jpeg.6f7912d303b8b58d4676c5159723c72d.jpeg

 

 

CDC7CB04-7C31-4AF3-B55A-057611981538.jpeg.3a5860451c203519e0e2a6c52ee3a5a6.jpeg

 

 

Image result for your work is never done meme

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

 

I was always a terrible math student.  English, too, for that matter - which  might explain why I could never come to terms with mixing letters with numbers!

 

Anyway, I sent this to Helen Brimstone (retired engineer).  She laughed like hell, then forwarded it to her granddaughter in in Brazil. Five minutes later got a response:

 

Math.thumb.jpg.7a33e491d051a44f176b1f1bbda6e842.jpg

 

I can relate to Joe's answer better~!!  ^_^

 

I bet you will identify with this. 

 

main-qimg-8a9c7029478fba8bf48dbf21bbd2e3

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I often challenge the phlebotomists, bet you can’t do it, things like that.

My favorite of all time:  I was a regular blood donor.  In the drawing room, a young black male phlebotomist had kept all us 'waiters' in stitches.  When my turn came, I got his chair.  I don't exactly remember how it came up, but I made the comment: well, I have my prejudices.  He looks at me sideways & says what prejudices you got?  I respond: well, I've never seen a man make as clean a stick as a woman.  I got an ovation from all the women in the room.  Then I made the mistake of saying I was a five-minute donor.  This was back when I weighed around 118 pounds.  He takes a step back, looks at me, says No ma'am you are not and goes looking for a smaller vein.  He tries & tries & finally has to call a woman over to do the stick.  The entire room went wild.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thoughtyoualreadyknew2.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MizPete said:

My favorite of all time:  I was a regular blood donor.  In the drawing room, a young black male phlebotomist had kept all us 'waiters' in stitches.  When my turn came, I got his chair.  I don't exactly remember how it came up, but I made the comment: well, I have my prejudices.  He looks at me sideways & says what prejudices you got?  I respond: well, I've never seen a man make as clean a stick as a woman.  I got an ovation from all the women in the room.  Then I made the mistake of saying I was a five-minute donor.  This was back when I weighed around 118 pounds.  He takes a step back, looks at me, says No ma'am you are not and goes looking for a smaller vein.  He tries & tries & finally has to call a woman over to do the stick.  The entire room went wild.

 

What does it mean to be a 5 minute donor? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.