• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

I wonder sometimes if I'm a pervert. If I always see the smutty side of something, even if that's not really there. Does my imagination pop it up?

We have a bunch of children playing on the jungle gym. One little girl, on the lower left, is hanging on the bar upside down.

Directly above her, looking down with a big grin on his face, is a boy. Is he grinning because he can see her underwear?

Above him is another boy, also looking down, only this one has a shocked expression on his face. Is he shocked because the little girl is showing her underwear? Or is he shocked because the other little boy is so obviously staring at it?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

I wonder sometimes if I'm a pervert. If I always see the smutty side of something, even if that's not really there. Does my imagination pop it up?

We have a bunch of children playing on the jungle gym. One little girl, on the lower left, is hanging on the bar upside down.

Directly above her, looking down with a big grin on his face, is a boy. Is he grinning because he can see her underwear?

Above him is another boy, also looking down, only this one has a shocked expression on his face. Is he shocked because the little girl is showing her underwear? Or is he shocked because the other little boy is so obviously staring at it?

1 A Doctor Bashear looking uo ar previoius post video _06c37916_500.gif

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

When I was a kid, if a girl showed her underwear...I'd look and tell my friends that I saw a girls underwear. Back then, the girls didn't really care if anyone saw their underwear...hell, the Coppertone billboards were everywhere.

Was I a perv or just a curious kid? I consider myself as a curious kid. Didn't know anything about girls, what was the mystique? I didn't know, but I was willing to investigate.

Now, as an adult, still don't know anything about women, but I like to look at my gal in underwear. Still curious I guess...I'm not dead yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Texas Joker said:

I used to be an adventurer til I took an arrow to the knee.

Lucky you found that job guarding the city gates.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Forest Gun Germany said:

In the US, mechanics with metric screws will feel the same way.

We're used to dealing with both.  The complaints are when it's all standard, except one subassembly that's metric, or the other way around.  Of course, if you brought both sets of tools you would end up with something in Whitworth.

Lord knows why, but one customer of the machine shop I worked at would have something that might have one set of holes tapped for M6x1, another set at M8x1.25, and another set at 4-40.  Throw in one hole at M8x0.5.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Had to pull the motor in my old 88 GMC. The bell housing bolts were bolts with a stud on the head for clamps for plumbing etc. Now I don't remember which was which, the nut on the stud was 9/16ths and the bolt head was 17mm! The irritation came with needing 2 extensions and swivel to get on the top ones! Then get your hands up in there to hold on to the unwieldy apparatus. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

For when you can't decide

346662463_898598101229979_1256084512724438556_n.jpg.d9f20a6c0fbc1bd5ffbdc8cb0ee6e0f7.jpg

....... that's got flies on it ........  :o

......... and no pineapple ........   :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Had to pull the motor in my old 88 GMC. The bell housing bolts were bolts with a stud on the head for clamps for plumbing etc. Now I don't remember which was which, the nut on the stud was 9/16ths and the bolt head was 17mm! The irritation came with needing 2 extensions and swivel to get on the top ones! Then get your hands up in there to hold on to the unwieldy apparatus. 

be glad they weren't selfsealing stem bolts ....  :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Wrap all the swivel joints with electrical tape. Makes them stiffer so it is easier to manipulate.

Learned that from my Grandpa when I was knee high to a grasshopper. He made his living repairing Farm Equipment.

Edited by Sedalia Dave
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

fixed-it-24.jpg

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... that's got flies on it ........  :o

......... and no pineapple ........   :(

Probably no Vegemite either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

And then there are lug nuts like those on my Jeep. There’s a decorative covering on an ordinary nut, which takes a 19mm socket, also the same as emergency wrench that came with car. When that comes off - and it will, you need and 18mm socket. Arghh!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Each of my vehicles has a cross shaped 4 size lug wrench, though only 2 of 4 have the decorative lug nuts.  When traveling I have a toolbox with a full socket set and battery powered nut driver.  I also carry full sized spares.

• Like 4