Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

m1.thumb.jpg.274d99e0be1699aa5b9bfd52971169cd.jpg

Only in Texas!

TX hwy 6 between Navasota and College Station.

I had found a book about bad women in the old west, there was a long list of them but Big Nose Kate comes to mind.  I proposed a match about these women and was going to call it Westward Ho, Wild Women of the Wild West.  :o The rest of the cowboy committee was amused, then sent me away to rethink my plans. :lol:

Still think it would have been fun...:P

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

Biggest waste of an egg I've ever seen. They absolutely have no flavor.

PF

Heavily salt the water. It brings out the yolk flavor when eaten with some whites. This only works for good fresh eggs, not the factory eggs at the grocery store.

You know, those eggs you have to wash yourself after they come out of some chicken in your own neighborhood.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r: 

kid.thumb.jpeg.68365bd7814b807813e327ada57b23d7.jpeg

Not enough information to tell.  Maybe back injury, or recent surgery, or some other issue not obvious from the photo.  

14 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

dtqsZWLjD1zA.png

It's my emotional support pew-pew-pew.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r: 

kid.thumb.jpeg.68365bd7814b807813e327ada57b23d7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Not enough information to tell.  Maybe back injury, or recent surgery, or some other issue not obvious from the photo

Absolutely. There's a movie, many years back. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN. There's these two girls riding in a Jeep. Got stuck. The driver is out of the Jeep trying to get it unstuck - dig it out or jack it up, I don't recall what was needed, it's been a while - while the other girl just sat there in the passenger seat with her shoulder harness on.

And these two guys come by, and they help the driver get the Jeep out of whatever is stuck in, while the other girl doesn't do anything but sit in the Jeep.

That night, in the bar, the two guys are telling the story of this, and about how the one girl not only didn't get out and help, but she didn't even get her fat ass out of the Jeep so it was a little lighter and easier to move.

And while they are telling this story, the two girls come into bar. The Jeep driver is pushing the other girl in her wheelchair. The second girl had been a downhill skier, and she broke her back and was a paraplegic. But sitting in the Jeep seat with her shoulder harness on, there did not appear to be anything wrong with her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Absolutely. There's a movie, many years back. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN. There's these two girls riding in a Jeep. Got stuck. The driver is out of the Jeep trying to get it unstuck - dig it out or jack it up, I don't recall what was needed, it's been a while - while the other girl just sat there in the passenger seat with her shoulder harness on.

And these two guys come by, and they help the driver get the Jeep out of whatever is stuck in, while the other girl doesn't do anything but sit in the Jeep.

That night, in the bar, the two guys are telling the story of this, and about how the one girl not only didn't get out and help, but she didn't even get her fat ass out of the Jeep so it was a little lighter and easier to move.

And while they are telling this story, the two girls come into bar. The Jeep driver is pushing the other girl in her wheelchair. The second girl had been a downhill skier, and she broke her back and was a paraplegic. But sitting in the Jeep seat with her shoulder harness on, there did not appear to be anything wrong with her.

If he can still stand on his own hind legs, he can at least hold the kid's hand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

pp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

ppp.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

PPPPPPPPPPPPP.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4