SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes

Pat Riot

On 1/9/2023 at 12:56 PM, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

How do you open a driveshaft? All the ones I have seen are closed on the end, with either splines or a universal joint.

I used a hacksaw......

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

How would anybody know who a 22 round belong to? :huh:

THEY know...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

That didn't take long :D

And I don’t even have a gas stove, but I do have a gas furnace and hot water heater, they’re going to be after those next. The electricity producers must have a great bribery/lobbying campaign 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

The electricity producers must have a great bribery/lobbying campaign 

Are you kidding me? The electrical utility companies are $hitting their pants. They don't have enough power generating capacity to supply all of the EV's, let alone supply all of the new electrical appliances if gas is eliminated.

Just more brilliant ideas from leftist lobby money paid to the people that pull the strings of the befuddled. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Are you kidding me? The electrical utility companies are $hitting their pants. They don't have enough power generating capacity to supply all of the EV's, let alone supply all of the new electrical appliances if gas is eliminated.

Just more brilliant ideas from leftist lobby money paid to the people that pull the strings of the befuddled. 

Well someone is going to make money by making everyone dependent upon electricity for all their energy needs. If they don’t have enough the price goes up. The people trying to corner the market don’t care if there’s enough 

Edited by Buckshot Bob
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Is it at all possible for there to be a mention of electricity without someone doing the "OHMYGAWD!!! ELECTRIC VEHICLES!!!!"?  

My post wasn't a cut on EV's. If gas appliances are eliminated, EV's will be the least of the power company's problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Is it at all possible for there to be a mention of electricity without someone doing the "OHMYGAWD!!! ELECTRIC VEHICLES!!!!"?  

This isn't a thread about electric vehicles. it's about people making decisions that the rest of us are going to have to live with. 

The Grid is ALREADY overloaded, partly because of electric vehicles. NOW, "they" want it overloaded even more. Nobody really CARES about electric vehicles. It's the cumulative effect that they have on those of us who don't want or need them, along with everything else that we're being pushed toward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

They are the reason everyone’s gas stoves are going to be confiscated :) 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

My post wasn't a cut on EV's. If gas appliances are eliminated, EV's will be the least of the power company's problems.

In the gas stove thread someone did the OH!!!!,EVS!!! bit.

Same in the gas furnace thread.

A post on this thread mentioned electric power and as predictable as sunrise, EVs get trotted out.

Seems as if any mention of electricity in any way causes 'splody heads about EVs.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

They are the reason everyone’s gas stoves are going to be confiscated :) 

Because the sub-morons in power have 'splody heads about fossil fuels of any sort.  They cause everything from halitosis to hangnails.  And are likely RAAAACist and homophobic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Because the sub-morons in power have 'splody heads about fossil fuels of any sort.  They cause everything from halitosis to hangnails.  And are likely RAAAACist and homophobic.

You’ll get no argument from me there 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

In the gas stove thread someone did the OH!!!!,EVS!!! bit.

Same in the gas furnace thread.

A post on this thread mentioned electric power and as predictable as sunrise, EVs get trotted out.

Seems as if any mention of electricity in any way causes 'splody heads about EVs.

The ONLY reason that EVs get mentioned is because they are already overloading the Grid in some places. NOBODY but YOU gives a crap about them EXCEPT that they, and now stoves and water heater are being pushed on us.

• Like 2