SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes

Pat Riot

This is one of those that I need to have explained to me I guess.

Does he want someone to pay their bill, so the economy will keep rolling along?

Or does he want someone to pay one of his bills, because he's so far in debt he will never get out?

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

6 hours ago, Alpo said:

This is one of those that I need to have explained to me I guess.

Does he want someone to pay their bill, so the economy will keep rolling along?

Or does he want someone to pay one of his bills, because he's so far in debt he will never get out?

Not enough information to tell.  I take it as meaning pay one of his bills.  I don't necessarily see him as being deep in debt at the moment, but maybe he just lost his job, or had some other major event.

I've also seen memes along this line suggesting you pay a bill for someone else who you know is struggling.

Edited by Subdeacon Joe
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

image.thumb.png.95910176227750718cc4e25eb7f9f636.png

That piece of wood will be no help if that sucker let's loose!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 Amazing and Shocking Facts about the World

1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.

2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.

3. The sentence, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.

4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

5. Ant's take rest for around 8 Minutes in 12 hour period.

6. "I Am" is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

7. Coca-Cola was originally green.

8. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

9. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.

10. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.

11. There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious."

12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.

13. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.

14. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

15. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

16. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.

17. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!

18. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.

19. It is impossible to lick your elbow.

20. Pigs can't look up.

That's all I can list. But if you can add more meaningful and true facts, I would like to have it.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

3. The sentence, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.

10. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.

11. There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious."

12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.

14. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

15. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

16. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system.

20. Pigs can't look up.

That's all I can list. But if you can add more meaningful and true facts, I would like to have it.

1. Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water. - The Mpemba effect. Hot CAN, not will. Doesn't always happen.

2. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. Most paintings don't have eyebrows. Or any other body parts. They're flat.

3. The sentence, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language. That's why it's used to check key-function on typewriters. Remember typewriters?

4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. Most frequently over-exercised, too.

5. Ant's take rest for around 8 Minutes in 12 hour period. Unless I see them around the house. Then they take one rest. Period.

6. "I Am" is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. No.

7. Coca-Cola was originally green. The bottles, yes. But Coca-Cola has always been brown.

8. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. Mohammed = 45.7 million. Maria = 61.1 million.

9. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less. Best time to weigh, then.

10. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand. Dogs and cats have a nictitating eyelid, too.

11. There are only two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious." More people should be abstemious in their facetiousness.

12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with. North America, South America?

13. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States. On average. Mrs. H. accounts for a few people herself.

14. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. What about TYPEWRITERS?

15. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit. And I hope I never see either of them..

16. Chocolate can kill dogs, as it contains theobromine, which affects their heart and nervous system. Okay.

17. Women blink nearly twice as much as men! And when they start, you probably should step back a bit.

18. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath. What if you have inhaled poison?

19. It is impossible to lick your elbow. At least try to put up a good fight.

20. Pigs can't look up. 

pig-looking-up-at-45-degree-angle-300x209.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

20. Pigs can't look up.

North America & South America, not so much.:lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Aarrghh!

Nevermind.

Let me guess, you tried to lick your elbow and pulled several muscles

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

12. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with. North America, South America?

America without the North or South preceding it is not a continent. 

Asia, Africa and Antarctica do qualify.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1