• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

12 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

would some kind soul please identify this "celebrity" ?  :huh:

Matthew McConaughey. He is toying with the idea of running for governor here in Texas. Happens to be from Uvalde TX where the last school shooting occurred.  

Yet another hollyweird gun control elitists that is currently using his Uvalde connection to loudly spout off about the need for more gun control.

Yet like most of hollyweird gun control crowd  he has made a fortune doing movies with firearms.

Edited by Sedalia Dave
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1655844123093.jpg.9fe21e62c6a8df924ed083c3ece041d2.jpg

Well, withWOULD some kind soul please identify this man sitting in Kirk's chair?

It was annoying enough when otto didn't seem to know the difference between IN and AND, but lately I've noticed that he seems to keep confusing WITH and WOULD.

otto is an imbecile.

Edited by Alpo
  • Like 2

Thank you, 

13 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Matthew McConaughey. He is toying with the idea of running for governor here in Texas. Happens to be from Uvalde TX where the last school shooting occurred.  

Yet another hollyweird gun control elitists that is currently using his Uvalde connection to loudly spout off about the need for more gun control.

Yet like most of hollyweird gun control crowd  he has made a fortune doing movies with firearms.

8 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Well, withWOULD some kind soul please identify this man sitting in Kirk's chair?

It was annoying enough when otto didn't seem to know the difference between IN and AND, but lately I've noticed that he seems to keep confusing WITH and WOULD.

otto is an imbecile.

Brian Williams

Brian Williams is leaving NBC after 28 years

In 2015, when he was the anchor of “NBC Nightly News,” Williams was suspended by the network for six months after he told an inaccurate story about his helicopter's having been hit by a rocket-propelled grenade.

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

image.thumb.png.2236acaa6975ff96379ac021d3bfb14e.png

Looks like an episode of "Chopped"

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'I WAS BORN IN 1892 IN BLOEMFONTEIN I WROTE THE HOBBIT AND THE LORD OF THE RINGS, OH NO HE'S TOLKIEN IN HIS SLEEP AGAIN!'

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Brian Williams

Brian Williams is leaving NBC after 28 years

In 2015, when he was the anchor of “NBC Nightly News,” Williams was suspended by the network for six months after he told an inaccurate story about his helicopter's having been hit by a rocket-propelled grenade.

Oh...and I thought he TOLD A LIE.....

LL

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1