• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

Courtesy of Mr. Waite:ph34r:

He took a wrong turn at the Cartoon thread! :P

244752910_1688900301302000_6320366573148989545_n.jpg.3d9f923bd1175d494095eb467af57e99.jpg.e3e59d762ba6fe752160cdbaa091ee44.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1633794198340.jpg

When they arrived in Prague, the locals took down all of the street signs. The city streets are so narrow and twisty, the tanks got lost, and had no addresses to use as landmarks. Things went downhill from there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Huh?

Where's The 10 . .

:blink::wacko:

Perhaps he's searching for the often always missing 10mm open end wrench...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

After your suggestion, I relooked at the picture. I now believe that what I thought were two dots after the number 10 are in fact lowercase "M"s.

Where's The 10 m m

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

After your suggestion, I relooked at the picture. I now believe that what I thought were two dots after the number 10 are in fact lowercase "M"s.

Where's The 10 m m

I added the text using a photo editing feature on my phone.  Let's me use my fat finger as a writing implement.  Not the best but it sort of works.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1633824736893.jpg.b137992f1e4a2bb62b311d1609c4229e.jpg

Funny story:

My father started me out when I was 5 years old. He laid out the tools on the ground in a row, sat me down next to them and crawled under the car. He stuck his hand out and said something like “give me the pliers.” I picked up something, probably a screwdriver and handed it to him. He would hand it back and tell me what to look for, like movable parts and I’d try again. I learned my tools quickly and by the first grade I could identify a 1/2” wrench by the symbol. Not saying I new my numbers, but I knew the symbol that represented the word he said.

By 9 I could pull the single barrel carburetor off of a 1937 Buick, take it down stairs to the work bench clean it and rebuild it from the parts kit, then put it back on the engine. Dad would dribble a little gas in it while I stepped on the starter button. Once it was running I would adjust the idle stop and mixture needle. Dad was busy repacking the wheel bearing. Once my younger brother got trained up the wheel bearings were my job. I liked the carb better, not so messy.

CJ

Edited by Cactus Jack Calder
Alpo’s friend OTTO
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... were you able to find it for him ?  :huh:

Of Course!  ^_^

100_5461a.jpg.4451c361444aef0c8ecd2dd5d7dad3e0.jpg

• Haha 2