SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes

Pat Riot

For those who don't know, the idiot wearing blackface in the middle, is our Canadian Prime Minister. 

A left winger and our national embarrassment.

GKNh-Lus4-jpeg.jpg

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

This is not a meme…

If you don’t like something you have the right to report it. You can do that by clicking on the three dots at the top of the post and selecting “Report”. You can even add a comment as to why you are reporting it. I do it every once in a while. l do it for various reasons. It doesn’t have to be a complaint. It’s really simple and easy. The Moderator can make a determination and act on it or not. 

If you wish to continue posting here complaining you can do so but it will do nothing constructive except to maybe make you feel better or perhaps draw the ire of us smart-alecs that post here. If you see this as a challenge then perhaps you have issues that can’t be fixed here. 

You also have the option of “ignoring” a poster / member completely but I actually do not recall how to do that as I have not tried it. If you want to know how to do this ask someone or ask a Mod when reporting their post. 

Now, back to the Meme Thread…

Oh, we really don’t care what the true definition of a meme is so if it massages your ego to look down on us ignorant souls go ahead and enjoy that feeling if it helps you. Anyone with any sense can easily do a search on “what is a meme” and get their answer. 

On with OUR MEMES.

Also, if folks want to continue whining and not posting memes I can go ahead and ask the Mods to lock this thread and it will go away. That would probably make the “Mrs Kravitz’s” of the Wire feel better. If you don’t know who she is the answer can be found in a search. 

Yes, I am a bit of a jerk. :P

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

It's always the last place you look!

Well of course - Why on earth would you keep looking after you found it.

• Thanks 1