• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

We're 'Gorilla Glue.'

The only things we can't fix are the Crack of Dawn, a Broken Heart, and Stupid.  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

What does it smell like, Slim???

OMG, CHARLIE!  YOU HAVE COVID-19!!  ONE OF THE FIRST SYMPTOMS IS LOSS OF SMELL!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

OMG, CHARLIE!  YOU HAVE COVID-19!!  ONE OF THE FIRST SYMPTOMS IS LOSS OF SMELL!!

Well, I have not lost my sense of smell, I still smell the same. Perhaps it is my teenage boy body wash, I donno. But I am curious to know what Michigan Slim thinks a box of crayons 

smell like. 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Well, I have not lost my sense of smell, I still smell the same. Perhaps it is my teenage boy body wash, I donno. But I am curious to know what Michigan Slim thinks a box of crayons 

smell like. 

Crayola crayons! Of course! Known a few that thought they smell like lunch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

BB552B8D-43BF-4043-9B1A-3D6D8894C559.jpeg

Had to look:

The Paul Lynde Halloween Special is a Halloween-themed television special starring Paul Lynde broadcast October 29, 1976 on ABC. It featured guest stars Margaret Hamilton in a reprisal of her role as the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz. Also guest starring are Billie Hayes as Witchiepoo from H.R. Pufnstuf, Tim Conway, Roz Kelly, Florence Henderson, rock band Kiss, Billy Barty as Gallows the Butler, Betty White and, in an unbilled surprise appearance, Donny and Marie Osmond. The special aired only once.

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Had to look:

The Paul Lynde Halloween Special is a Halloween-themed television special starring Paul Lynde broadcast October 29, 1976 on ABC. It featured guest stars Margaret Hamilton in a reprisal of her role as the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz. Also guest starring are Billie Hayes as Witchiepoo from H.R. Pufnstuf, Tim Conway, Roz Kelly, Florence Henderson, rock band Kiss, Billy Barty as Gallows the Butler, Betty White and, in an unbilled surprise appearance, Donny and Marie Osmond. The special aired only once.

image.thumb.jpeg.73d6895be2e92316479df5a16252e573.jpeg

• Like 1

The jokes weren't funny. The sketches weren't either. I don't know if that Kiss song was just one I'd never heard of or if they were trying out a new one, but it was pretty bad.

But on the other hand, Witchypoo's cackle was just as annoying as it was on HR Puffnstuff.